Last Updated on August 10, 2021 by Galaxy World
The Schedule of Supplementary Exam 2020 (COVID-19) BISE Multan has been announced by the Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Multan. The schedule of the same supplementary Exam 2020 Multan Board is as under:
Schedule of Supplementary Exam 2020 (COVID-19) BISE Multan
Date of Commence of Supplementary Examination: 7th November 2020
The Schedule of Fee Deposit and Online Submission of Form is below:
- With Single Fee: 21-09-2020 to 28-09-2020
- Double Fee: 29-09-2020 to 05-10-2020
- Triple Fee: 06-10-2020 to 12-10-2020
- With Triple Fee + Rs. 500/- per day additional fee (After the approval of Chairperson): 13-10-2020 to 27-10-2020
How to Submit the Admission for Supplementary Exam?
- The candidates fill the online admission form at the official site of BISE Multan
- Get the Print of the Online Form
- Paste the blue colored background on the specific place at this online form
- Get the form attested
- Fix the 2 Inch lamination tap on the photo
- Deposit the same in authorized HBL Branch
The private candidates will attest the same from nearest or of the Tehsil Government High School or Higher Secondary School Principal/Headmaster/Headmistress. The heads of the private institutions will only attest to their current or previous students’ admission forms.
The candidates should check and then sign the form carefully. They carefully check the examination center and then sign it.
Lahore Board Supplementary Examination 2020