Last Updated on August 6, 2021 by Galaxy World
Government of the Punjab Finance Department has issued a Notification on 08-12-2020 in connection with Grant of South Punjab Secretariat Allowance. The summary of this allowance is as under:
No.FD.PR.12-7/2018. In pursuance of the Cabinet decision and under the provisions of Section 23 of Punjab Civil Servants act, 1974, the Governor of Punjab is pleased to grant South Punjab Secretariat Allowance with terms and conditions similar to the prevailing Executive Allowance i.e. @ 1.5 times of monthly basic pay w.e.f. the date of joining of officers in south Punjab Secretariat to all officers posted by S&GAD against duly notified list of officers to be updated from time to time which is as under:-
- The referred allowance will be admissible subject to the following conditions:-
- It shall be admissible to Officers on Special Duty (OSDs). However, the same will not be admissible to officers who are on Extra Ordinary Leave (EOL)(without pay) or on Earned Leave beyond more than 120 days.
- Officers employed on packages other than national pay scale (contract, M.P Scales, etc.) shall not be entitled to this allowance.
- The officers drawing Superior Executive Allowance shall not be entitled to the referred allowance.
- The referred allowance shall not be counted towards pension and commutation/ gratuity.
You may also like: PhD Scholarships for US Universities