Last Updated on March 12, 2022 by Galaxy World
Punjab Examination Commission Wahdat Colony Lahore has issued a Notification on 10-3-2022 in connection with the Schedule of Punjab Examination Commission (PEC) Exams 2022 for Grades 4, 5 & 8 and training workshop.
Schedule of Punjab Examination Commission (PEC) Exams 2022 (4th, 5th & 8th Grades)
It is informed that Punjab Examination Commission (PEC) is going to conduct a Large Scale Assessment (LSA-2022) in the subjects of Urdu, English, Mathematics, and Science for grades 4,5 and 8, tentatively schedule to be conducted in all 36 districts of Punjab from 18th – 22nd April 2022.
Traning Schedule for PEC Examinations 2022
In this regard, Test Administrators Training is a vital activity on which the validity and reliability of Large Scale Assessment are based. The test administrators training workshop is scheduled to be hold from 4th-16 April 2022 across Punjab.
In view of the above, it is requested to nominate at least ESTs/SSTs or above from your district to perform the duties as Test Administrators for LSA-2022. The nomination should be based on the following criteria.
Criteria for Nominees
- Nominate on Test Administrator (TA) against each School and grade.
- Nominate TA should be willing and efficient.
- For girl’s schools, female TAs should be nominated, whereas, for boys’ schools, male TAs should be nominated.
- The nomination should be from the schools that fall within a radius of 16km of the sampled school.
- Nominated TA should NOT be deputed in his /her own school.
The list of sampled schools for LSA Grades 4,5, & 8 have been shared via email along with a web link, district-wise usernames, and passwords. Please, use this web link for the nomination of TAs and provide requisite details of Teachers / TAs by 21st March 2022.
You may also like Recruitment Policy 2022 Punjab
- PS to Secretary, GoP SED Punjab
- PA to CEO Punjab Examination Commission Lahore