A number of Rawalpindi Institute of Urology & Transplantation Jobs 2023 have been announced from BPS-05 to BPS-15. Rawalpindi Institute of Urology & Transplantation announces vacancies to fill vacant posts. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these jobs. The details are as mentioned below:-
Rawalpindi Institute of Urology & Transplantation Jobs 2023 BPS-05 to BPS-15
The new vacancies are available at Rawalpindi Institute of Urology and Cardiology for different posts. The vacancies are available for the post of Sub Engineer, Junior Technician, Laundry Manager, Assistant, etc. The Details regarding the Posts Available are here:-
Rawalpindi Institute of Urology & Transplantation Hospital Jobs
|Sr#||Name of Posts||Pay Scale||Number of posts||Age Limit|
|01||Sub Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical )||BPS-14||01||18- 25 Years|
|02||Junior Clerk||BPS-15||02||18-25 Years|
|03||Store Keeper||BPS-11||01||18-25 Years|
|05||Medical Technician||BPS-12||06||18-25 Years|
|06||Junior Technician (Surgical)||BPS-09||10||18-25 Years|
|07||Junior Technician (Anesthesia)||BPS-09||10||18-25 Years|
|08||Junior Technician (Radio Graphy & Imaging)||BPS-09||05||18-25 Years|
|09||Junior Technician (Pharmacy)||BPS-09||05||18-25 Years|
|10||Junior Technician (Pathology)||BPS-09||–||18-25 Years|
|11||Junior Technician (Urology)||BPS-09||10||18-25 Years|
|13||Laundry Manager||BPS-09||01||18-25 Years|
|14||Assistant Laundry||BPS-09||01||18-25 Years|
|16||AC Mechanic||BPS-05||01||18-25 Years|
In the above summary of jobs, there are a reasonable number of vacancies for Junior Technicians. These junior technician vacancies are also included in the Punjab Institute of Cardiology (PIC) Lahore vacancies 2023. There is a golden chance for the technicians to apply for these jobs.
Last Date to Apply:-
- The last date to apply for these vacancies is 28-01-2023.
- Applicants must send their applications before the last date.
- Applications received after the Due date, shall not be entertained.
Procedure to Apply:-
- Applications should be filled out properly. Incomplete Applications shall not be considered.
- have to attach attested copies of the documents (CNIC, Educational Certificates, Domicile, Experience letter, etc) and send the Applications to the Rawalpindi Institute of Urology and Transplantation.
- Selected Candidates shall be called for a test/Interview.
- Candidates have to bring their original documents at the time of the Test/Interview.