Last Updated on February 10, 2023 by Galaxy World
There are available a number of BPS-01 to BPS-15 Vacancies in the Ministry of Narcotics Control Islamabad. The age limit for these vacant posts is 18 years to 25 years. The willing candidates can apply for these jobs in the Ministry of Narcotics Control.
BPS-01 to BPS-15 Vacancies in the Ministry of Narcotics Control Islamabad 2023
|Sr. No.||Designation||No. of Post||BPS||Quota|
|2.||Steno-typist||02-Post||BPS-14||1- Sindh (R)
1- Sindh (U)
|3.||Drug Abuse Counselor||01-Post||BPS-14||Punjab|
|4.||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||1-Post||BPS-11||KPK|
|5.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||01-Post||BPS-09||Sindh (R)
|7.||Naib Qasid||02-Post||BPS-01||Local Basis|
- The candidates can apply for more than one post but for this purpose, they have to apply separately for each vacancy.
- They will not get any TA/DA for the purpose of tests or interview
- For the post at serial no. 5, only the disabled person can apply
- The candidates should only apply online. The Ministry will not accept any application that is handwritten
- Candidates will get the age relaxation as per the Government Age limit relaxation rules/policy.
- The Ministry will calculate the age from the date of closing applications
- The candidates can apply within 15 days of the publication of the advertisement. The Daily Jang published the ad on 10-02-2023.
For you more jobs: Vacancies in Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Pakistan