Last Updated on February 5, 2023 by Galaxy World
A few Ministry of Energy (Petroleum Division) Vacancies 2023 have been advertised. There are a number of Vacancies available in the ministry of Energy Institute. The Director General of Petroleum Concessions, Ministry of Energy (Petroleum Division) is seeking applications from suitable Pakistani candidates for the following positions on a one-year contract basis; The institute seeks literate and experienced employees to fill the vacant positions. The details about the available posts are as follows:
Ministry of Energy (Petroleum Division) Vacancies 2023
|Sr no||Name of post||Qualification||Experience||Age limit|
|01||Monitoring Officer (SDU)||Bachelors in Geographical information systems from any HEC recognized Institute/College/University||Must have the following skills;
|02||Monitoring Officer (SDU)||Master in management sciences from any HEC recognized University/institute/College||Must have the following skills;
. Peoples Management
|03||Energy Sector Specialist||Master in Engineering from any HEC recognized University/Institute
|35 years of professional experience in the following fields;
.Excellent social communication
. Strong grip on Petroleum/energy policies/rules /Dynamics with reference to financial aspects
Rules and Regulations for the Candidates
- The initial period of the contract will be one year.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview
- No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
- Maximum age will be counted from the date of birth as per CNIC
- Government servants and employees may apply through the proper channel.
- The department reserves the right to accept or reject any applications without assigning any reason.
- The department reserves the right to increase the number of vacancies against the advertised positions.
Applications may be addressed to the Director General of Petroleum Concessions Petroleum House,3rd Floor, G-52, Islamabad
For any queries, candidates can contact the Assistant Director (Employment and training)
Candidates can contact on the landline at 051-9207724
You may also like: Ordnance Depot Quetta Jobs 2023
Ministry of jobs