Last Updated on February 7, 2023 by Galaxy World
A number of Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony New Vacancies 2023 have been advertised. There is a big job opportunity for unemployed individuals. The Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony publishes a number of vacancies. The ministry seeks eligible candidates for employment in vacant positions. The details are as under:
New Vacancies 2023 in the Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony
There are a few vacancies in the Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony. The vacancies are from scale BS-09 to BS-15. These jobs include the posts of LDC, UDC, Stenotypes, and Assistant. The details are as follows:
|Sr.No||Name of Post||Scale||No of Post||Education||Quota||Wing||Age Limit|
|RA||18 to 28 Years|
|18 to 25 Years|
|28 to 25 Years|
Quota for Person =1
|18 to 25 Years|
The details are available above. The candidates can apply as per the Eligibility criteria.
Last Date to apply
Candidates should apply within 15 days of the Advertisement. The applications are accepted within 15 days of duration after the Advertisement of this situation is vacant.
Apply for Vacancies in the Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony
Candidates can apply for these jobs online at http://njp.gov.pk. They can submit applications and provide the required data for these vacancies.
- Candidates already in Government Service should apply through the proper channel.
- Candidates applying for more than one seat should apply separately.
- The candidates should submit scanned copies of the Documents required. Incomplete Applications are not Acceptable.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for a test and interview. No TA/DA will be admissible in any case.
- Candidates with higher qualifications and more experience shall be preferred.
You may also like: Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Jobs 2023