Last Updated on April 12, 2023 by Galaxy World
Regional Head Vacancies in Federal Ombudsman Secretariat on Contract Basis have been announced. Initially, these Wafaqi Mohtisb jobs are for 6 months. The Office can extend the duration of the jobs depending on the performance of the employees. The details are as under:
Latest Job Vacancies in Federal Ombudsman Secretariat on Contract Basis
Federal Ombudsman Secretariat for Protection against Harassment (FOSPAH) announces the huge number of job opportunities. For this purpose, FOSPAH required the service from Pakistani nationals for the undermentioned post. These posts are purely on a contract basis for a period of 06 months (extendable based on performance). The details about the available positions are as follows:
Career Opportunities in Wafaqi Mohtisb Secretariat For Protection Against Harassment-2023
|Sr No||Name of post||No of post||Qualification and experience||Place of posting|
|1||Regional Head||03||LLB/ LLM
10 years experience in the field of law
Basic responsibilities for the position holder
Responsible for the legal administration and operational matters including the preliminary hearings at FSOPAH regional office.
Essential terms and conditions:
- Incomplete applications and those received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test or interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process and increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post.
- No TA or DA will be admissible for tests or interviews.
How to apply?
- The candidates may send their CV with a copy of CNIC issued by NADRA through email to [email protected] latest by 27-04-2023.
- Documents may not be attached with the application; however, original documents will be checked at the time of time
For further queries please contact at the phone number: 051-9262953.
There are also available thousands of teaching vacancies through SPSC announced in April 2023. These jobs are for lecturers, assistant professors, associate professors, and others.