Last Updated on May 11, 2023 by Galaxy World
There are available a number of Human Rights Department Govt of Sindh Vacancies 2023. These HR Department jobs are for the Treaty Implementation Cell (TIC). All employees after selection will get a salary as per MP Pay Scale packages II and III.
The Human Rights Department Govt of Sindh Job Vacancies 2023
The details of vacancies, Management Pay Scale Number, domicile, and maximum age limit for the HR Department jobs in Sindh are as under:
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Domicile||Max Age|
|1.||Executive Coordinator MP-II||Sindh Province||63|
|2.||Communication Specialist (Human Rights) MP-III||-do-||-do-|
|3.||Communication specialist (labor rights) MP-III||-do-||-do-|
|4.||The Communication Specialist (environment and climate) MP-III||-do-||-do-|
|5.||Communication specialist (good governance) MP-III||-do-||-do-|
|6.||IT Manager MP-III||-do-||-do-|
You may like: Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Vacancies 2023
Terms and Conditions
- The closing date to apply for these jobs is 29-05-2023.
- Candidates will not have the right to TA/DA.
- The job description, eligibility criteria, and other T&Cs are available on Human Rights Department Sindh website.
- The appointment initially is on a contract basis for two years.
- On a satisfactory performance basis the duration of jobs, the department can extend on an annual basis.
- The candidates can download the application form available along with the job ad.