Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has announced monthly scholarships to the educated unemployed youth of the province. For this purpose the provincial Govt has allotted Rs. 50,000,000/-. The detail of the Monthly Stipend to the Unemployed Educated Youth of KPK is as under:
Eligibility for the Monthly Stipend
- Candidate must be Khyber Pakhtunkhwa or FATA domicile holder
- Master Degree or equivalent or Shahdat-ul-Aalmia as regular candidate from the regular institution of KPK or Register Deeni Madrassa, 1st July 2013 to 30th April 2014 (1st Division-60% Annual or 70% semester wise).
- Only those candidates are eligible who have passed the examination as a whole.
- The candidate must not the be employee of any institution and he/she is not availing the facility of scholarship from other institution.
- The candidate has to open Bank Account preferably in KPK.
- The candidate will have to take undertake that he is unemployed.
- The scholarship will be on the merit bases.
- Other details available on the advertisement.
Last date to apply for these stipends is 7th May 2014.
This post has been delivered by Syed Asadullah.