Government of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has passed a bill to establish a Fund for the Retirement Benefits and Death Compensation of the Civil servants of the Province of the KPK. This act may also be called as “Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Civil Servants Retirement Benefits and Death Compensation Act, 2014”.

This KPK Civil Servants Retirement Benefits and Death Compensation Act  will be effective with immediate affect and it is for all the provincial Government employees of the province of KPK. Some features of this act are as under:

Payment of Retirement Benefits and Death Compensation

•  At the time of retirement of a civil servant, the amount, as provided in the Schedule, shall be paid to the civil servant with the following percentage:
  1.  The amount of benefit on retirement during the first 5 years from the promulgation of this Act shall be 25%.
  2.  The amount of benefit on retirement during the second 5 years, from the promulgation of this Act, shall be 50%
  3.  The amount of benefit on retirement during the third 5 years, from the promulgation of this Act, shall be 75%.
  4. The amount of benefit on retirement after 15 years, from the promulgation of this Act, shall be 100%.
  • A civil servant, who is dismissed, removed, terminated or resigned from service, shall be entitled for the amount to the extent he had actually contributed to the Fund.
  • If a civil servant dies during service, his family shall be paid full amount as prescribed for his grade of pay from the Fund.
  • The amount shall be paid to the civil servant or his family at the time of retirement or death according to his last pay scale or grade. In case a civil servant is given promotion from retrospective effect after his retirement or death the differential amount shall be paid according to the revised grade or pay, subject to payment of difference in monthly contribution for the uncovered period.
  •  The retired civil servant or the family of the deceased civil servant shall submit the application on the form prescribed by the Board for the grant of retirement benefit.

The rates of the said fund are as under:

Basic Pay Scale Amount of Retirement Benefit and Death

Compensation

Monthly Deduction in Rs.
BPS-01 to 04 200,000/- 300/-
BPS-05 to 10 300,000/- 450/-
BPS-11 to 15 400,000/- 600/-
BPS-16 450,000/- 650/-
BPS-17 600,000/- 900/-
BPS-18 875,000/- 1350/-
BPS-19 10,50,000/- 1600/-
BPS-20 and onward 12,50,000/- 2000/-

This post has been delivered by Mr. Fath Ullah.

KPK Civil Servants

Summary
KPK Civil Servants Retirement Benefits and Death Compensation Act, 2014
Govt of KPK has passed a law regarding KPK Civil Servants Retirement Benefits and Death Compensation Act, 2014

1. Hussain ahmad says:

Aoa madam mery father education department main bps 16 main teacher thy un ki in service death hoi hy un ki jaga kis scale main job mily ge koi kehta hy k bps 4 tak or koi kehta hy k bps 16 tak plz help me. Un ki death december 2015 main hoi hy

2. muhammad ramzan says:

dear sir meri waif edu mein teacher thi death ho gai kia un ki jaga mujy job mil sakti hi

3. Sadiq ur Rehman says:

Respected mam,
    Kindly tell me about the kpk education deptt
    employement quota on permanent
    Disabilty declared by standing medical board.
    Is there are any rules or ammendments ,,,,,??

4. Wasim anwar says:

Salm desesed sun qota BPS_1say Bps_15 tak hai ?

5. Qazi says:

Assalam-o-Alikum
    mam I want to know about deseased quota my father was died in 2009.he worked as PTC Teacher in eduction department.I m doing masters in pol science.how I can apply for quota and please guide me and give information.thanks

6. Naimat Ullah says:

madam my father has been passed away in February 2016 . he was an employee of edu deptt KPK in Bps-19 . plz tell me all the benefits that my mother should claim and how to apply for a grant. plz madam help me. my email Id is= naimat_ biotech@yahoo.com

7. mashhood alam says:

Respected medam,
    Sir my father was died in 1997 during in service is health technision sir give me information that there is any son quota in health department

8. muhammad tariq says:

dear sir my father was a servant of 15 grade in health. he was died on 21/8/2008. in bomb blast in swat operation during service. dear are we eligible for prime minister service death fund. if yes then how to process that. i have my widow mom and also two sisters younger than me

9. farooq says:

Madom I belong to dist.dik.my father was a SMO & died during service in 2004. Did his family cud b benefited from this act( financial assistance).

10. Fayyaz Ali Shah says:

Respected Madame! Clarify please that whether the financial Bill of retirement Benefits and death compensation passed by the Govt of KP is admissible to those employees who have retired in 2014. 2015 or now retiring in May 2016 .

11. ijaz ul haq says:

AoA
    I need deseased son policy 2016 of kpk govt..how can i get this new policy.plz give me some information.

12. bilal says:

yah tu punjub ka rule hai..kpk ka kuj bata hai ap ko kia????

13. bilal says:

salam madam..kindly mujhe yah bata te...deceased son quota(in service jo fot ho jate hai) kun se scale tak in ki bete ko job mil sakti hai..koi kheta hai 1 se 14...r koi kheta hai 1 se 4....koi sahe bata he nae rha..plz kpk rule zara bata te....thks.waiting

14. Abdul Bais says:

If an employee died during the service and has made no contributions to the , Is his family entitled to benefits under the fund @ 100% of the amount as per pay scale?

15. Qasim yousaf says:

Salam Madam ma ye araz karta ho ka teacher son quota jo ha us ma 1 to 15 scale ka akhtar kpk government na dayia ka nahee agar dayia ha to plz wayhoo notification mugha chayia

16. 7tahir ali says:

Madem mera bhai hajj medical mession par hajj giya tha ao mina hadsay may shaheed howa tha
    Kia waho is package may shamil hosaktha hai plz inform me

17. Faizan Ali says:

Dear Madam!
    Mery abu (age 51) bomb blast ma shaheed howy .Wo aik government kpk employee thy. Ap mujhy ye btaye plz kya humabu ki full salary ly sakty hai..???????

18. khurram says:

Dear Sister ,
    My father ( HM BPS-17 ) was died in 2007 during service, we do received some packages like ( Financial assistance , State Life Insurance etc ).
    During that through department we submitted application for Plot to benevolent fund ,
    it's almost 9 years but hear now news from them, asking this question because heard some rumors that they are giving it , any idea regarding this.

khurram shahzad
    engrkhurram008@gmail.com

19. sikandar khan says:

Dear Madem!
    Mere abu aik PST teacher the or doran-e-service un ki death ho gei. ab main deceased quota pe apply krna chahta hon lkn mujhe rules order ni mil rha kia wo mil skta.. agr han to plz mujhe inayt farmaen. Shaed k ap ki is achai se kisi ki zindgi sanwar jae...

20. anum says:

mam i want to know that is their any job quota in health ministry kpk for son/daughter of retired officers..give proper reference.

21. sabil nawaz says:

Resected Mam:
    madem gee me ne service book me awr computer apna father ka joining date correct kar lia ha.awr ye provicial government ka konsa package ha,awr wo package kitni ha ha civil servent ki.please ap hama ye provisional govrnment package k bara me malomat da do...bahut dua danga ap ko

22. sabil nawaz says:

Respected Mam:
    mera father 23/02/2015 ko heart attack ki waja se foth(death) ho gia ha,awr wo health department me ta,awr BPS -09 uska scale ta,awr unka appointment 1978 me howa ha,awr date of birth 1960 ha.awr uska service book me appointment date 1978 ha awr account me computer me 1995 ha,ab uska kia ho ga,awr mera father agency surgeon FR k sath ha.
    please ap hama sub kuch bata doo k ap ne ye kam karni ha,awr jo PM Nawaz Sharif ne jo ellan kia ta during service death(25 lac)ka ,ye notification KPK govt: ne pass kia ha k nahi.awr baki jo rules ho during service death k wo sub kuch hama sent kar doo.
    thanks

• Dear sabil nawaz Provincial Governments kay alag packages hain. Aap apnay office kay through date of joining correct karwanay kay liay. Joining Report and Service Book apnay concerned department ko correction kay liay bhej dain.

23. sabil nawaz says:

shumaila kamal,
    mera father 23/02/2015 ko dead ho gia ha awr wo dispenser ta bps 09 me ta.tu uska kia rules ha

24. Zahid Naveed says:

Dear Madam
    AOA,
    i am currently working as Data Entry Operator (BPS-13) in Election Commission of Pakistan.your this cite is very informative and useful .i appreciate to you regarding such a nice information to share with employees.
    I also request to you please share about Election Commission Of Pakistan news/Problems of Employees etc.

Regards
    Zahid Naveed
    DEO
    Ecpatd@gmail.com

• Thanks dear Zahid Naveed for appreciating mine efforts. I always try to share the updates regarding all the employees of Pakistan. If any one send me the news/notifications regarding ECP I ll share the same.

25. Sayyed Mubarak Shah says:

Sister, when the Fin Dept KPK will be clarifying/circulated to under command dept, please

26. sayyed Mubarak Shah says:

Sister, Under the provision of Cabinet Secretariat Establishment Division Islamabad, notification related to assistance package, to the deceased family:-
    Full pay and allowances as per revised rate incl annual increment till age of superannuation i.e 60 Years
    2. on attaining the age of 60 years then full pension will be allowed to the distress family
    3. Financial assistance grant is also in mlns
    4. Accommodation for 5 years or rent charges
    5. Free education Facilities for all children's
    6. Allotment of plot etc

Why the KPK govt not considered this package.

27. Sayyed Mubarak Shah says:

Sister, Kindly intimate effectively date of the assistance package and also confirm that pay and allowance are also allowed to the bereaved family till age of superannuation (60 Years) of the civil govt servant, while dies during service or otherwise

28. liaqat says:

Dear Ma,m,Assalamu Alaikum,in kpk p.s.t,s appointed after 2005 r highly qualified in all other p.s.t,s of kpk, but they get very little salary,how they convey their message to our honourable C.M And our speake.s?to do considration on it sympathetically,

29. wasim akhtar says:

Dear Madam

Kya KPK Hakomat ab Federal Wali Assistance Package Apply nhi Kary gi
    Is Package Ka unko kya faida jo pahy wafat pa gay hai Mery Walid Sahib 31 Oct 2014 ko Wafat Pa gay thy. Jo Federal Hakomat ny jo notification kya that us mai to hum atey hai leken ye assistance jo ab kpk hakomat ny di hai wo to pahly bi di thi laken wo sirf after death hai wo bi 200000 hia. Kya KPK Hakomat bi Prime Minister Assistance Package ka notification kary gi?

30. muhammad tahir says:

ASSLAM O ALIYKUM MADAM,I M WORKING IN BPS 17 LAST 18 YEARS VIA SELECTION GRADE AS AUDIT ACCOUNT ASSISTANT .MY LAST PRMOTION HELD IN 1997,NOW IAM WORKING OFFICATING AS ASSISTANT DIRECTOR.IN KBCA,UNFORTUNATLY TWO AO HAS BEEN PROMOTED BUT MY AUTHORITY APPOINTED TWO AO,ALSO IT IS PRMOTED POST,KINDLY GIVE ANY RESULATION /RULE I GOT BPS 18 DUE TO WORKING A LONG TIME IN BPS 17 .I SHALL BE VERY THANKFUL TU YOU THANKS TAHIR

31. Hafiz Sadiq Khan says:

Dear Madam
    It is proposed that the provincial government may includes the employees of autonomous bodies/universities for welfare of the civil servants & services of Pakistan.

32. Asad Nadeem says:

what Federal Govt has passed a law regarding Civil Servants
    Retirement Benefits and Death
    Compensation Act, 2014?

33. shahid khan says:

Dear Madam we are waiting for the package like federal govt announced but may be there is no provision in naya pakistan if some information about medical insurance is under consideration by kp govt because we are desperately need it because nobody can bear the expenses of medical treatment

• Dear Shahid you are right, there should be increase in Medical Allowance as well as HRA to meet the needs/medical treatment expenses.

• JK says:

Please is package ko goar se parren. Federal government se compensation package sirf aapki family ko miley ga if you die. Whereas this KPK package will be given to ALL employees on death or retirement, whichever is first.

34. saifu lala says:

Madam; i was working as a PST in BS-14 &my basic pay was 11050 on 31-10-2014..now from 1-11-2014 i m promoted to BS-16 SST post.now plzz fix my pay in BS-16 on sst post..whether i avail option after availing A/INC in lower scale or not? plzz fix my pay in both conditions? thnxx

;

35. Sumaiya says:

Respected mam , why provincial governments do not issue the notification as federal government has issued in connection with civil servants who dies during service I.e family assistance package.

• Dear Sumaiya, yeh to provincial governments hi jaanti hain. Waisay har province ki apni policies hoti hain.

• JK says:

KPK package is much better than that of Federal Government. Because federal government se compensation package sirf aapki family ko miley ga if you die. Whereas this KPK package will be given to ALL employees on death or retirement, whichever is first.

36. razaullah says:

DEAR MADAM, please tell me if this is applicable to only current employees retired!!

37. sajid khan says:

Respected Mam,When this notification effected??