Government of the Pakistan Finance Division has issued Notification No. D.No.1(23)R-I/2013-366/2014 dated 24-12-2014 in connection with the Clarification of Grant of Senior Scale to Drivers/Dispatch Riders of Federal Government.

The clarification vides this Notification has been made of the following two Notifications regarding the conflicting position of these letters:

Finance Division’s O.M No. F.6(4)R-I/2006 dated 29-06-2007

Establishment Division’s O.M No. 10/6/2008-R-4 dated 17-06-2014

Clarification of Grant of Senior Scale to Drivers/Dispatch Riders

It is clarified that as a result of withdrawal of Finance Division’s O.M No. 1(15)R-1/2001-269 dated 15-06-2002, restoring the scheme of Senior Scale to Drivers/Dispatch Riders of Federal Govt, the Finance Division’s O.M No.1(4)R-I/2009 dated 31-12-2012 automatically becomes inoperative in the case of Drivers/Dispatch Riders.

Senior Scale Drivers

Summary
Notification No. D.No.1(23)R-I/2013-366/2014 dated 24-12-2014 has been issued regarding Clarification of Grant of Senior Scale to Drivers/Dispatch Riders

1. Aamir Shehzad says:

Madam plz reply

2. Aamir Shehzad says:

Assalam o Alaikum: madam would u kindly give me a bit help an employee which was appointed as Labourer (BPS 1) and then re-appointed as a MT Driver (BPS 4) Date of appt as labourer is february 1995 and re-appointed as MT Driver wef february 2002. He is in BPS 5 now by virtue of federal government policy of 2007 in which every employ has been given a scale. When was he able to get the next scale ie BPS 6?

3. Sodho says:

I am employee of federal government as a driver plz send me any information about how our grade Will be upgrade contact me on this number 03003009772

4. Asrar Ahmad says:

please provide us Finance Division's O.M. No.1(15)R-I/2001-269 dated 15-06-2002, if you have

5. SHAHID SIDDIQUI says:

if any driver has been comleted 5 years service he will entitled for grant of senior sacle 5,6, 7 depend on present post.4,5,6

6. sana yasmin says:

what is the process to provide senior scale to drivers & D/R's in attached departments. please send me terms and conditions and criteria. furthermore a copy of circular issued vide establishment division O.M. No. 10/7/87-D.5 dated 28.02.1988

7. zulfiqar ali says:

sir how to upgrade scale if you know plz tell me on my email,