Notification of Upgradation of Constables, Head Constables & ASI Punjab

Government of the Punjab, Finance Department has issued Notification No.FD.PC.30-2/78-Pt-I dated 28-09-2016 in connection with Notification of Upgradation of Constables, Head Constables & ASI Punjab.

According to this Notification, kindly refer to U.O No. 15737/F-I dated 22-09-2016 on the subject noted above, Finance Department conveyes its concurrence to the upgradation of the following posts with immediate effect:

S.No Rank/Designation Existing BPS Proposed BPS Existing Strength Upgradation for No. of Posts
1 Constable 05 07 126809 126809
2 Exemptee Head Constable 07 09 12681 12681
3 Head Constable 07 09 18860 18860
4 ASI 09 11 13004 13004

Audit copy may kindly be got authenticated from the Finance Department accordingly. Special thanks to Mr. Tasawar Bhatti, Asad Malik, Arshad Mahr & Nila Tota for sending the copy of the Notification of Notification of Upgradation of Constables, Head Constables & ASI Punjab.

It is to mention here that the summary of the upgradation of constables has already been approved.

Notification of Upgradation of Constables

1. Muhammad Tufail says:

Dear Sir Kia Azad Kashmir Police ko bi ic notification ka benefit mila ga kia Please Repl me. thanks.

2. Muhammad usman says:

Not response from this site

3. zia naveed says:

Aoa, Kya is notification main Punjab Police k elawa or departments k Constable H/c , Asi b Aty hain like excise , anti corruption

4. Zafarullah says:

Respected Madam AA, Ap se request he k pre-mature Increment to the employees of (BPS-05) jo k sindh govt ki taraf se 1st july 2015 se alow he ap please ye clear kar dein k y Sindh k POLICE CONSTABLE BPS-05 ko bhi alow he ya nhe. Please reply.

5. naem says:

Sir up gradation paR premature increment multi hai?????nae

6. Muhammad usman says:

Please tell me about upgradation premature increment notification

7. Muhammad usman says:

Sir me asi bps 9 scale me tha ab mera 11 scale hogaya hai mere ap se 2 question hai. Upgradation par muje premature increment mile he???... Dosra annual increment 11 scale ki December me mile gi??????