Last Updated on June 24, 2014 by ShumailaKamal
As you know, that Finance Division has issued Notification of Upgradation of FGEI Teachers with effect from 01-01-2011. I have calculated estimated Arrear Amount on the Upgradation of FGEI Teachers. There will be the following pay & allowances that will increase for the teachers who upgraded wef 1st January 2011:
- Basic Pay
- House Rent Allowance
- Medical Allowance
- Conveyance Allowance-
- Adhoc Relief Allowance-2009 @ 15% & 20% of the Basic Pay Scales of 2008
- Adhoc Relief Allowance-2010 @ 50% of the Basic Pay Scales of 2008
- Adhoc Relief Allowance-2011 @15% of the Basic Pay Scales of 2008
- Adhoc Relief Allowance-2012 @20% of the Basic Pay Scales of 2011
- Adhoc Relief Allowance-2013 @10% of the Basic Pay Scales of 2011
How Much Arrear Each Upgraded Employee will get?
If the employee is up-graded with effect from 1st January 2011, then the estimated arrear amount is as under for each category:
- If the basic pay in BPS-09 is 4740/- then the estimated arrears wef 01-01-2011 to 30-06-2014 for the each post that upgraded from BPS-09 to BPS-14 is Rs.115,000/-
- If the basic pay in BPS-14 is 7200/-then the estimated arrears wef 01-01-2011 to 30-06-2014 for the each post that upgraded from BPS-14 to BPS-16 is Rs.195,000/-
- If the basic pay in BPS-16 is 11230/-then the estimated arrears wef 01-01-2011 to 30-06-2014 for the each post that upgraded from BPS-16 to BPS-17 is Rs.160,000/-
- If any TGT appointed near about 01-01-2011, then the arrears amounts of this persons is more than 550,000/-.
How to Fix Your Pay on Upgradation?
It is so simple to calculate the pay on the Upgradation. Just check your pay on 31-12-2010. For Example your pay is 4740/- in BPS-09 on 31-12-2010. Go to the scale number 14 and search for 4740, there you see no stage of 4740/- but there is next above 4920/- just add one premature increment and the pay will be fixed at 5300/- on 01-01-2011. On 01-07-2011 pay scale were revised and just go down the 5300/- cell and you will see 8610/- in the pay scale of 2011. Now just add one increment every year or go to right cell by cell on each 1st December as shown in the picture.
Don’t Forget: Revised Pay Scales Charts 1977 to 2011
Calculate Your Own Arrear on Upgradation
I have given the simple examples for these three categories; you can calculate your own arrear by just adding the basic pay in the Basic Pay Arrear columns. I have unlocked the cells for the basic pay. In the same way, I have also unlocked the House Rent Allowance cells as HRA is 30% for various stations. I have kept 45% HRA as default.
Conveyance Allowance cells have also been kept unlocked as the same was not earlier admissible to all the employees.
Note: These are only the estimated arrears amount and not the final. It is also to mention that this formula will not apply to those employees whose scale changed during this period.
Special thanks to Mr. Muhammad Akram for working hard on this project.