Last Updated on March 4, 2019 by Galaxy World
Government of the Punjab, School Education Department has issued Notification on 01-03-2019 in connection with Furnishing of Working Papers for Regularization of Educators SSEs under Punjab Regularization of Service Act 2018. Detail is as under:
In continuation of this Department`s letter of even No. dated 07.01.2019 and 18.01.2019 on the subject cited above.
2. I am directed to request you to furnish working papers of eligible SSEs (those who have completed 04 years of service upto 30.04.2018) for regularization, so that the same may be submitted to Punjab Public Service Commission for assessing their suitability for regularized and recommendations on the format as under:-
1. Name of contract employee.
2. Father`s name
4. Domicile certificate.
5. Appointment order (must be verified by Appointment Authority).
6. Joining report (must be verified by Appointing Authority).
7. Transfer order if any (must be verified by CEO (DEA) concerned.
8. No Enquiry under
PEEDA Act, 2006 Certificate.
9. ACRs for the last 04 years (Results for the last 04 years may be reflected).
10. Degrees / verification Certificate.
11. No punishment
12. No demand, No Audit Para Certificate.
Note: May kindly furnish 02 sets of working papers for each Secondary School Educator.
BY: MR. ZAHID KHAN