Due to precautionary measures, notifications of Closing of BISE Multan and Sahiwal for Public Dealings have been issued on 19-03-2020. Students, Parents and Teachers can contact all the below numbers in case of any query/information.
Notification of Closing BISE Multan
- Qazi Mujib-ur-Rehman, System Analyst: 0334-6353220
- Abdul Hameed Khan Baloch, Deputy Controller Examinations (Matric): 0304-6319120
- Zafar Iqbal Mobal, PA to Chairperson: 0300-7370488
- Muhammad Ilyas Siddiquei, Assistant Controller Exams (Inter): 0300-8638060
- Mr. Muhammad Munawr Pasha, Assistant Controller (Conduct): 0321-6896650
- Muhammad Nawaz Siddiqui, Assistant Controller (Secrecy): 0307-6629627
- Tariq Mahmood, Assistant Secretary (legal): 0345-7306997
- Muhammad Aslam Bhutta, PRO/Officer Incharge (Facilitation Center: 0300-6302392
You can also contact at the following office phone numbers:
- Multan 061-9210019
Latest Updates as on 14-04-2020 Regarding Closing Offices
Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Multan has issued a press release on 14th April 2020 in connection with further closing of the board offices till 30th April 2020 due to coronavirus spread issue. The office will not deal with any public during this period.
Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Sahiwal
- Munir Ahmad Khan 0300-7955554
- Hafiz Suleman Haidar 0309-0811440
- Ali Shams am– 0321-88821203
- Abas Ali 0300-7371671
- Ameer Khan 0333-4632544
Office Phone Numbers:
- Sahiwal 040-900524
For the information of students, Notification of Closing BISE Rawalpindi has already been issued a couple of days. Punjab Government instructed all boards to close their offices for public till further orders. Punjab Education Boards has adopted this policy to avoid the effects of Corona Virus. Students, Parents and Teachers should not go to offices of boards, instead they should contact on phone.