Last Updated on April 30, 2020 by Galaxy World
Office of the District Health Office, District Health Authority Sargodha has issued Notification / Office Order on 28-04-2020 in connection with Regularization Health Department Sargodha Employees wef date of Joining. The details of the same regularization are as under:
Regularization Health Department Sargodha Employees wef Joining
In pursuance to the Government of the Punjab Services & General Administration Department (Regulations Wing) Notification No. SOR –III (S&GAD)2-8/2018 dated 29-10-2019 and Chief Executive Officer DHA Sargodha endorsement No.17026-28/E&A dated 16-11-2019, the following Naib Qasid s and Ward Servants who were appointed under Rules 17-A on contract basis are hereby appointed on regular basis from their date of first joining in health Department as mentioned against each on the following terms and conditions:
Terms & Conditions
- The appointment will, however, be subject to fulfill made of recruitment of Rule 18,19,21,21-A of the Punjab Civil Servants (appointment & condition of Services) rule 1974.
- The appointment will be subject to fulfill made of recruitment of the Punjab Civil Servants (appointment & condition of Services) rule 1974.
- The above-named appointees on regular basis shall remain on probation for a period of two years in terms of section 5 of the Punjab Civil Servants Act 1974 and rule 7 of the Punjab Civil Servants (appointment & condition of Services) rule 1974.
- Their Services are likely to be terminated without any notice and motive and without assigning any reason.
- If He/ She intends to resign from service, he/ she will have to give one month notice otherwise, he/her on month pay will be forfeited in lieu thereof.
- More you can read at the copy of the Notification.
You may also like: Regularization of Junior Clerks