Last Updated on November 24, 2021 by Galaxy World
The announcement of for SPSC Combined Competitive Examination Executive Cadre (CCE-2021)has been made by Sindh Public Service Commission. In this regard, the Commission has issued ad No. 06-2020 of the date 12-08-2020. The last date to apply online for these jobs of CCE 2021 is 1st September 2020.
SPSC Combined Competitive Examination Executive Cadre
- Online applications are invited for Combined Competitive Examination` (CCE)-2021 for recruitment to the Posts of BPS-16 & 17 in various departments under the Government of Sindh.
- The allocation of posts will be made according to the number of posts available in different departments.
- Only Online Applications will be accepted. Manual application forms shall not be entertained.
- Both males and females including differently-abled persons, who are citizens of Pakistan, domiciled and permanent residents of Sindh, having at least 2nd Division Bachelor’s degree between the age of 21 to 30 years as on 01 September are eligible.
- In the case of candidates from the scheduled caste, the upper age limit shall be 31 years on 01 September 2020.
- In case of candidates domiciled in Sindh who is serving in the Federal Govt. / Sindh Govt: with a total continuous service of at least four years as on 01 September 2020, the upper age limit shall be 35 years.
NOTE: 1. Employees of Autonomous / Semi-Autonomous / Local bodies are not eligible for concession mentioned in 4 (iii) above.
2. Since CCE has been regularized on an annual basis, the condition of three attempts has been applied effective CCE-2019.
Rules, Revised Syllabus, and recommended books could be seen in SPSC website, spsc.gov.pk.
QUOTA FOR FEMALE, MINORITIES, AND DIFFERENTLY ABLED PERSONS.
(As per policy of the Government of Sindh)
The examination for OPTIONAL, the subject will be conducted at Head Offices, Hyderabad. For Compulsory subject the examination will be held at the following centers:
Karachi Hyderabad Sukkur Larkana
(The Commission, however, reserves the right to modify the list of centers based on the number of candidates).
CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO:-
(i). Deposit RS-1000/= as examination fee in the nearest Govt: Treasury/State Bank of Pakistan/ National Bank of Pakistan under the Head of Account “C02101- Organ of State-Exam Fee (SPSC Receipts)” on or before the closing date.
(ii). Fill in the Online Form and check it carefully before submission on or before Tuesday, 01st September 2020.
(iii). Choose the optional subjects correctly and in accordance with the prescribed Syllabus.
(Iv) Options e.g. Domicile, Age, Qualification, Examination Centre, and Optional Subjects once exercised shall not be changed after the closing date.
(v). Entre correct CNIC No. & Date of Birth in Online Form. Wrong entry shall lead to rejection of candidature.
(vi). In case of any query, the candidates may contact on (022) 9200162, 920693, 9200694, 9200246, Email: [email protected]