Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Azad Jammu & Kashmir Mirpur has issued a Notification in connection with Amendment in Promotion Policy of Students SSC & HSSC BISE AJK. The details are as under:
Amendment in Promotion Policy of Students SSC & HSSC BISE AJK
- All those candidates who have last chance in Annual Exam 2020 and they are appearing in Compartment Exam, the board will grant them average marks at the ratio of their concerned passed subjects.
- All those candidates who failed in 40% subjects in Part-I and they are appearing in Part-II exams, the board will give them average marks @ of their pass subjects.
- The candidates who are appearing in different subjects of Part-I & II, the BISE AJK will grant them average marks of their passed subjects.
- Students who remained absent in one or two subjects of part-I, they got canceled one or two subjects, AJK Board will keep them in category 3(ii) of the promotion policy. BISE AJK will grant them average marks of the passed subjects.
- All those candidates who sent admission of Par-II while changing their one or two subjects of part-I, the board will also grant them average marks at the ratio of their passed subjects in part-I.
- The students who are claiming to restore their previous result of the subjects of Part-I, the board will restore their part-I result and they will prepare the result of Part-II as per their 1st-year result.
- All those candidates who are falling in Category-II of the promotion policy will appear in the Part-II exam of Special Exam 2020.