Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Hyderabad has issued a Notification on 23-09-2020 in connection with the Schedule of SSC-II (Class X) Annual Examination 2021 Forms Fee. The details of the same are as under:
Schedule of SSC-II (Class X) Annual Examination 2021 Forms Fee
In continuation of this office notification No.BISE/SSC/CONDUCT/-617 dated 22-09-2020, it is to inform to all the heads of institutions / Candidates that the Examination forms along with fee from the eligible candidates who intend to appear in Secondary school, certificate Part-II (Class X) Annual Examination 2021 will be accepted as per the following schedule:
S.S.C. Part II (Class X) Examination Fee
- Science Group (Regular per Candidates) Rs: 1550/-
- GS (Regular per Candidates) Rs: 1550/-
- General Group (Private per Candidates) Rs: 1690/-
Fee Payment Schedule Hyderabad Board Annual Exam 2021
|Last Date without Late Fee||27.10.2020||Date of submission of Exam Forms||29.10.2020|
|Examination fee including the cost of Form the regular candidates of Science and General Regular Groups.||Rs. 1550/-|
|Examination fee including the cost of Form the Private candidates of General Regular Groups.||Rs.1690/-|
- As per the Notification No. So9B&U)9-3/2017 dated 20-04-2017 of School Education & Literacy Department, Govt: of Sindh Karachi the students studying in the Public Education sector instructions are exempted from paying a fee of examination (only Regular Candidates). The Ex-Candidates/Improvers shall be paying the examination fee.
- The Examination forms must reach SSC (Conduct Branch) of the Board after depositing the fee as the above schedule.
- All the Public/Private Sector Institutions/Candidates are advised to submit their Examination Forms as per the above schedule to avoid delay/penalty for which separate notification will be issued later.
- All the Head of Institutions concerned are informed that if the candidates who submitted their double examination Forms the Public Sector or Private Institutions, will be REJECTED.
The students can read the important instructions before filling the admission forms. The snapshot of these instructions is as under for the guidance of teachers and students.
You May Also like: University of Education Attention Students