Last Updated on August 10, 2021 by Galaxy World
Sheikha Fatima Institute of Nursing & Health Sciences has announced for Para Medical Training Certificate Course Program Sheikh Zaid Hospital Lahore.
Para Medical Training Certificate Course Program
|Sr. No||Course /Program Name||Duration of Course||Number of Seats|
|1||Aesthesia Technician||2 Years||30 Seats|
|2||Assistant Cardiac Perfunist Technician||2 Years||04 Seats|
|3||E.C.G Technician||One Year||12 Seats|
|4||E.E.G Technician||One Year||04 Seats|
|5||Orthopedic Technician||1 Year||15 Seats|
|6||Endoscopy Technician||1 Year||08 Seats|
Note: For Assistant Cardiac perfusionist the candidate must have F.Sc (Pre-Medical) or Diploma in Operation Theater along with 2 years’ experience.
For the above all courses the candidates should have minimum matric 2nd division (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology minimum 45% marks). The following candidates will get additional marks:
- F.Sc Pre-Medical minimum 2nd Division; 20
The maximum age limit is 35 years and no minimum age limit including Government employees.
- For disabled = 2%
- Men, Women, and Transgender are eligible to apply equally
- Last Date to Apply: The closing date to apply for these technician courses is 31-10-2020 (Saturday).
- Date of Display Initial Merit List: 11-11-2020
- Last Date to Deposit the Fee: The last date to deposit the fee is 16-11-2020
- Start of Classes: The Classes will start with effect from 1st Dec 2020 (Tuesday)
By: Syed Waqar Ali
You may also like: AIOU Islamabad Date Sheet Final Examination 2020