Government of Sindh, Services, General Administration & Coordination Department has issued the Latest Notification of Office Timings and Staff Strength in the province of Sindh on 20-05-2021. The details are as under:
Latest Notification of Office Timings and Staff Strength
In continuation of this department Notification dated 26th April, 2021 and in compliance of decisions of the Sindh Provincial Task Force, which they communicated vide Order No. SOJI/8-1(04)2020 (stage-3 NIPs) dated 17-05-2021, the Government of Sindh is pleased to direct with immediate effect as under:
The Latest Directions
- All the Departments/offices of Government of Sindh resume of normal working hours w.e.f. 17-05-2021;
- The 50% of staff will work from home. No one will leave the headquarter without prior approval of the Competent Authority.
- Administrative Secretaries / Head of attaching departments may call essentially required staff. This staff will assist in official assignments, on a need basis. The staff must not exceed 50% of the working strength of the Department / Offices.
- The office timings will be 09:00 am to 05:00 pm throughout the week.
- They will resume Public Transport with immediate effect. The offices will ensure 50% occupancy and strict SOPs adherence (mask, mandatory, ventilation, awareness banners, etc);
- They should ensure for minimum Public to visit offices. And for essential or urgent or Court related work they allow entering the premise of Sindh Secretariat / Government Buildings.