Last Updated on August 6, 2021 by Galaxy World
I am sharing the decisions in the Meeting of Provincial Education Ministers on 24th May 2021 under the chairmanship of the Federal Education Minister. Inter-Provincial Education Ministers Committee meeting chaired by Federal Minister Shafqat Mahmood. The decision to start examinations after June 20. Summer vacations will be limited.
Decisions in the Meeting of Provincial Education Ministers on 24th May 2021
The committee made the following decisions in the meeting held on 24-05-2021.
- The committee has decided not to promote the students without any exams.
- They will give the exams keeping in view the SOPs
- The students will have to take the exams at every cost.
- The Government will take the exams for class 10th and 12th at the first step.
- The HSSC-II and SSC-II will start during the 3rd week of June 2021 (20 June 2021)
- If the results of Intermediate are late, then the Universities will give admission to students on the basis of provisional certificates.
- The committee emphasized the vaccine of the exam staff, invigilators etc before examinations.
Summer Holidays/Vacation 2021
- There will be short summer holidays and Summer Holidays, the provinces will decide themselves.
You may also like: Date of Announcement of Budget 2021-22
وفاقی وزیرشفقت محمودکی صدارت میں بین الصوبائی وزراء تعلیم کمیٹی کا اجلاس۔امتحانات 20 جون کے بعد شروع کرنے کا فیصلہ۔۔گرمیوں کی چھٹیاں محدود تعداد میں ہوں گی۔۔۔تمام وفاقی اکائیوں کو اساتذہ، نگران عملےاوردیگر انتظامی سٹاف کی بروقت ویکسی نیشن یقینی بنانے پر زور۔
Dr Murad Raas Punjab Education Minister
More Updates Regarding the Decision of the meeting:
I shall update the same topic as soon as I get more information from the authentic sources. SO keep tuned with me for the latest updates.