Last Updated on June 29, 2021 by Galaxy World
The government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Establishment and Administration Department has issued a letter on 25-06-2021 in connection with Upcoming Adhoc Relief Allowance 2021 and Many Other Allowances KPK. The detail of the allowances is as under:
List of Other Allowance and Adhoc Relief Allowance 2021 KPK
- Annual Budget Statement containing the Revised Budget Estimates 2020-21 and Budget Estimates of receipts and expenditure for the FY 2021-22 to be laid before the Provincial Assembly.
- Revised Estimates for the Finacial year 2020-21 and Budget Estimates for 2021-22 of Provincial Own Receipts,
- Finance Bill 2020-21.
- Utilizations of two years profits of pension fund towards payment of annual pension bill.
- Revised Estimates of Current Expenditure for FY 2020-21 and Budget Estimates of Current Expenditure.
- Estimates resources to be transferred to the Local Governments for the Financial Year 2021-22.
- 10% Adhoc Allowance 2021 may be granted to all provincial government employees on running basic pay with effect from 1st July 2021.
- Teaching Staff allowance for teachers of E&SED. Higher education and technical education departments (20% of Basic Pay (2017)).
- Dress and Washing allowances is being increased from Rs.150 to Rs.1000 per month for BPS1-6.
- Integrated allowances is being increased from Rs.450 to Rs.600 per month for BPS- 1-6.
- All those employees in (BPS 7-16) who have not covered in the above-mentioned allowances a special allowance @ Rs. 3,500 per month will be admissible.
- Hot & Cold Weather charges and Firewood Allowance to be replaced with Weather Allowance at prescribed rates.
- Allowances as per detail annexure in Budget Summary, to incentivize and keep the healthcare workforce motivated.
- Risk allowance for uniformed police personnel in BPS 7-16 may be increased by 20% based on the initial basic pay of 2017.
- Technical Allowance for mining engineers is proposed equivalent to one and a half related basic pay 2017.
- To constitute a Grievance Redressed Committee, to resolve pay and allowance-related issues.
- Review of Cabinet’s earlier decision dated 24.05.2018 to give a technical allowance to engineers, to be for the four departments doing civil works (C&W, PHE, Irrigation, and Local Government) for the posts already drawing it.
- It cadre is proposed to be granted an IT Professional allowance equivalent to one initial basic pay of 2017.
- Extension of executive allowance to all members of executive services i.e. PAS, PCS, and PMS regardless of their posting against scheduled posts or otherwise.
- House rent allowance at revised rates for all employees of the province as per detail in Budget Summary.
- In-principle approval of top-up plans for government employees and utilization of medical allowance to fund it (with one time Opt-out option to employees) to introduced during the years.