Last Updated on August 24, 2021 by Galaxy World
Government of Sindh, Finance Department has issued a Notification on 17-08-2021 in connection with GP Fund Interest Rates Sindh 2020-21. These rates are the lowest in many decades. The employees will get only a 7.90% interest rate on the GP Fund amount during the financial tea 2020-21. Federal, Punjab, and KPK Governments also announced the same rates of mark-up on GP Fund for 2020-2021.
GP Fund Interest Rates Sindh 2020-21
This Rate of mark upon state provident fund de general provident fund for the fiscal year 2020-21 will effect from 1st July 2020 to 30th June 2021.
I am directed to refer to Finance Division (Budget Wing) Government of Pakistan letter No.1 .8(1) GS-1/2018-338 dated 12th August 2021 on the subject noted above and to convey that the rate of Profit/markup on state provident fund i.e. general Provident fund is Rs.07.90% per anum for the financial Year 2020-21.
- The finance secretary, Govt. of Punjab Khyber Pakhtunkhawa/ Balochistan/ Gilgit Baltistan, Lahore, Peshawar, and Quetta.
- The Deputy Secretary (GS), finance division (budget wing) government of Pakistan, Islamabad with reference to his letter No.F.8 (1) GS-1/2018-338 dated 12th August 2021.
- The Director, Local Fund Audit, Sindh, Karachi.
- The Director of Information, Government of Sindh, Karachi. He is requested to kindly give wide publicity through (All) Media News.
- The Section Officer (all), Finance Department, Govt. of Sindh, Karachi.
- R.O to Secretary to Govt. of Sindh, Finance Department, Karachi.
- The Superintendent, Sindh Government Press Karachi.
Sindh Government followed Federal Government in this regard. Federal Government Finance Division issued Notification of GP Fund Interest Rates 2020-21 on 12th August 2021. Punjab Government also issued the same after a few days. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Government has also notified it.