Last Updated on January 13, 2022 by Galaxy World
School Education & Literacy Department Government of Sindh has issued a Notification on 05-01-2022 in connection with DSCI for Sindh Teaching Interns Program (STIP) Salary Rs. 60000/-. The details are as under:
DSCT for Sindh Teaching Interns Program (STIP)
No. SO (G-I) SE&LD/DSC/20 22: Consequent upon the Honourable High Court’s directives in Suit 1243/15, dt:27/9/2021 and approval of a proposal for “Sindh Teaching Interns Program (STIP)”, from Sindh Cabinet during its meeting held on dt:30/12/2021, “District Selection Committee for the Interns (DSCI)”, is hereby constituted for each district for the selection of Interns with the following Composition and ToRs:
- District Education Officer (ES&HS) of the concerned district. Chairperson
- Chief Monitoring Officer, of the concerned District. Member
- District Coordinator, Local Support Unit-RSU(Concerned District) Secretary/member
- Subject Expert (Professor/Associate Professor of the Concerned Subjects) Co-Opt Member
to be nominated by the chairperson.
For You: Hiring of School Leaders on Contract Basis KPK
Terms of Reference District Selection Committee for the Interns (DSCI
- To collect, Scrutinize and process the applications received from the applicants for Internship responding to the advertisement.
- To conduct interviews of eligible applicants.
- Observe “terms and conditions” notified in the advertisement/ by the department, and prepare a subject-wise merit list of recommended/selected applications for the internship.
- To forward the recommendations of selection/placement to Secretary, Education for approval.
- Observe transparency and merit during the whole process of selection and keep the record of its work intact.
- To respond to appeals/complaints and any kind of litigation at any forum/court of law.
You may also like: Salary of Regular Appointed Employee in 2021-22 Sindh
Advertisement of STIs Jobs 2022 Sindh
School Education and Literacy Department Sindh has also issued the advertisement for STIs in Sindh on 09-01-2022. These teachers will teach the students of classes XI and XII. The main features of this ad are as under:
Postgraduate; at least 2nd division/equivalent from any HEC recognized University in following subjects only:
- Pakistan Studies
Stipend/Internship Allowance and Age Limit
An amount of Rs. 60,000/- sixty thousand per month is admissible subject to satisfactory service. The maximum age limit for these teachers’ jobs in Sindh is 43 years.