Last Updated on April 18, 2022 by Galaxy World
As the Finance Division has issued a Notification of Increase in Pension April 2022, so I have prepared the Revised Pension Calculator April 2022. This pension calculation sheet is only for the Federal Government employees yet. Provinces have not yet issued the Notification of an increase in pension for provincial employees in 2022. As soon as the provinces issue the same, I shall update the same post with a revised pension calculator 2022 for the provinces too.
Revised Pension Calculator April 2022 Federal
The Federal Pensioners are lucky enough to get an increase in pension for the first time in April 2022. Before this, they usually get a pension increase in July. However, this new Government announced and then immediately issued the pension increase Notification. On the basis of this pension increase, I have prepared the pension calculation sheet for the FG Employees.
Characteristics of New Pension Calculation Sheet
The employees who retired on or after 1st April 2022 can calculate their pension by using this MS Excel calculator.
Pensioners who already retired before 1st April 2022 will have to just multiply their current pension minus medical allowance by 10% to get their new pension.
You have to enter in the white cells of this sheet the following entries only:
- Last Basic Pay including Personal Pay, Usual Increment, or any other pay (if any)
- The total length of service but not more than 30
- Age Rate (I have provided the table in the calculator)
Increases Included in Pension
The pensioners will get the included following increases during previous years:
- 2011 Pension Increase wef 1st July 2011
- 2014 Pension Increase wef 1st July 2014
- 2015 Pension Increase wef 1st July 2015
- 2016 Pension Increase wef 1st July 2016
- 2017 Pension Increase wef 1st July 2017
- 2018 Pension Increase wef 1st July 2018
- 2019 Pension Increase wef 1st July 2019
- 2021 Pension Increase wef 1st July 2021
- April 2022 Pension Increase with effect from 01-04-2022
- Medical Allowance
- Medical Allowance increase 2015