Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Abbottabad releases notification regarding Schedule of Admission Forms 9th and 10th and Fee 2023 Exams BISE Abbottabad Board. The Notification is about the 1st Annual Examination & Admissions process of 2023 for IX & X Class. BISE, Abbottabad informs about the examination and admission Schedule and fee. All regular and private Candidates can get guidance from the notification issued by the board.
Schedule of Admission Forms 9th and 10th and Fee 2023 Exams BISE Abbottabad Board
- Submission of Admission Forms:
Online Admission forms of regular candidates shall be accepted with one Copy of (Blue Background) passport size photograph duly attested by the Head of the Institution.
- Private Candidates can apply online or submit Admissions Forms available in Allied Bank Branches of Hazara Division at a Cost of Rs. 5/- each.
- Admission form can be submitted according to Following Schedule:
Schedule of Forms Submission Abbottabad Board
|Last Date with Normal Fee
|The Last Date With Double Fee
|Last Date With Triple Fee
|Regular (Govt /Private Institutions)
|9th Fresh / Reappear (All Groups(
|10th Fresh / Reappear (All Groups)
|Improvement of Marks One/ two / Three Subjects
|Improvement of marks in more than 3 subjects /9th Full /10th Full / Or Both parts Full
|Qualifying/ Additional Subjects (Fresh)
|Change of Centre Fees
|Amanuensis (writer) fee
|Creation of Examination Centre Fees
|Gazette CD Fee
Instructions to Submit Forms
- No admission form will be accepted after 20th February,
- All the registered Govt. and Private institutions ( Male/Female) are directed to use the online admission module (OAM) of BISE Abbottabad. The online Admission Module is useable through Board Website. The OAM can be used for admission to classes 9th and 10th.
- The instructions/ Candidates who mail their Admission Forms & Fee to the Board must dispatch them at least three days before the last dates specified above to avoid payment of extra fee/ rejection of Admission Form (s).
- The hard copy of the Admission Form for regular students should be submitted in Light Blue Pages A-4 Size for Class 9th and Light Pink Pages A-4 Size for class 10th. Photographs and other documents are pasted with Glue and are not to be stapled.
- Only those candidates who have passed SSC Examination from BISE Abbottabad can appear for Improvement/ Additional Subjects within a specified period of time.
- The students of Other boards seeking admission to SSC must submit their Original Migration Certificate along with the Admission Form.
- Private Candidates of class 9th must submit an Original School Leaving Certificate (Issued by Govt Primary/Middle or private Schools) duly countersigned by the concerned DEO along with the Admission Form. However, those having an Original School Leaving Certificate issued by Govt. High schools are exempted from the counter signature.
- Private school candidates who have never attended any institution can also apply for admission in the Class 9th Examination with the condition of submitting an attested copy of CNIC or B-Form (NADRA) or a Birth certificate duly signed by the secretary of the concerned Union Council.
- The subject(s) passed with grace marks/aggregate must be included in the improvement subjects and if the candidate has not improved marks in that particular subject, the candidate will be considered as MNI (marks not Improved)
- Application for creation of Examination centre can be submitted up to 31-01-2023. After this, no application will be entertained under any circumstances.
You may also like: Special Conveyance Allowance Enhancement Demand