Last Updated on December 25, 2022 by Galaxy World
For job seekers, Latest Government Jobs in Prime Minister’s House BPS-01 to BPS-15 have been announced. The Board of Investment Government of Pakistan announces new jobs for the recruitment of employees. The position vacant is available for different posts on different scales. The details of the Posts and Eligibility criteria are mentioned under.
Board of Investment Latest Government Jobs in Prime Minister’s House BPS-01 to BPS-15
The latest Government Jobs in the Board of Investment is available. The Board of Investment Investments invites applications to fill the situation vacant. The department is hiring eligible candidates for employment. Interested candidates both male and female can apply for these latest vacancies.
Summary of PM Office Jobs
The summary of the vacancies is as here:-
|Sr. No||Post Name||Pay Scale||Minimum Education||Regional/Provincial Quota|
|01||Assistant||BPS-15||Graduation||Open Merit = 01
Sindh (R) = 01
|02||Stenotypist||BPS-16||Intermediate||Open Merit =01
Punjab = 03
Punjab (w) = 01
Sindh (U)= 01
|03||Upper Division Clerk||BPS-11||Matric||Open Merit=02
Sindh (U).= 01
|04||Lower Division Clerk||BPS-09||Primary Pass||Punjab =01|
|05||Driver||BPS-04||Primary Pass||Open merit =02|
|06||Dispatch Driver||BPS-04||Primary Pass||Open merit =01|
|07||Naib Qasid||BPS-01||Primary Pass||Islamabad/Rawalpindi/(Local Basis = 03
Islamabad/Rawalpindi/(Minorities &Disabled on local basis)= 02
Karachi (Local Basis) = 02
For You more: Latest Vacancies through PPSC 2022
Age Limit:- The age limit for candidates is 18 years to 25 Years. The is a minimum of 5 years of relaxation available for each post as per rules and regulations.
- To apply for the available positions, candidates can apply online. The candidates can apply through this web Address:- ots.org.pk
- The eligible candidates can apply for the post, they are interested in within 15 Days of the publication of the Advertisement.
- Applicants should regularly check the website already mentioned for updates.
- The women are encouraged to apply for reserved seats on the women’s Quota.
- The shortlisted candidates shall be called for an interview and a Written test.
- No TA/DA is available for the Test/Interview.
- All the available quotas shall be observed as per Government policy.
You may also like: Join Pak Army as Commissioned Officer