Last Updated on January 17, 2023 by Galaxy World
A number of Civilian Jobs in the Pakistan Army (Punjab Regiment Centre Mardan) have been announced. Candidates who want to join Pakistan Army can apply for the available vacancies. The vacancies are Available in Pakistan Army Punjab Regiment Centre Mardan.
Civilian Jobs in Pakistan Army Jan 2023 at Punjab Regiment Centre Mardan
There are vacancies available in Pakistan Army Punjab Regiment Centre Mardan. These vacancies are available for different posts. Candidates having qualifications Equal to Primary, Middle or Matric can apply. The details are given as under:-
Details of Vacancies in the Pakistan Army
|Sr. No.||Post name||Scale||Number of Posts||Gender||Age limit||Education|
|01||LDC (Lower Division Clerk)||BS-09||02||Male/Female||18 to 25 years||Matric|
|02||Driver||BS-04||01||Male||18 to 25 years||Middle|
|03||Tailor||BS-03||01||Male||18 to 25 years||Primary|
|04||Naib Qasid||BS-01||01||Male||18 to 25 years||Primary|
|05||Cook||BS-01||01||Male||18 to 25 years||Primary|
|06||Sanitary Worker (Sweeper)||BS-01||01||Male/ Female||18 to 25 years||Primary|
Last Date to apply
The last date for applying for the Pakistan Army Punjab Regiment Centre Mardan jobs is 31st January 2023.
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to send Applications after filling entirely on the following address
DA&QMG Office, Punjab Regiment Centre Mardan,
- Candidates have to mention their post name, address and contact number in the Envelope.
- The copies of the required documents (CNIC, Educational Certificates, Experience letter, Domicile Certificate etc) should be attached to the Application.
- The Postal order of Rs.500 should be sent to Commandant Punjab Regiment Centre, Mardan.
- The extension can be given up to 5 years in age limit as per Government Policy.
- The age limit for retired persons including relaxation is 45 years.
- The application received late will not be accepted.
- The incomplete Applications shall be rejected.
- Only suitable candidates shall be called for an interview/test.
- The candidates shall gave to bear medical expenditures themselves at the initial stage.
- No TA/DA will be given.
There are also available civilian vacancies in the Pak Army in the Military College of Signals Rawalpindi. You can also try for those opportunities.