79 Staff Nurses Males and Females (BPS-16) Vacancies by AJK Government have been announced in the Health Department. These Staff Nurses jobs are on Adhoc and Temporary basis. The details are as under:
The Latest Staff Nurses Males and Females (BPS-16) Vacancies AJK Govt
The Government of Azad and Jammu Kashmir announces new jobs. The vacancies are available in the Ministry of Health. Candidates who are residents of AJK can apply. The details are available in the article below.
Jobs for the post of Nurse Male/Female
The Government of AJK seeks applications from candidates to fill the situation vacant. The Government shall make recruitment for the post of Nurse (BS-16) male/female. The candidates belonging to AJK and having qualifications equivalent to the required can apply. Here are further details.
|Name of Post
|No of Post
|Male / Female
|B.Sc Nursing (Generic) 4-year or general nursing diploma and one-year midwifery Diploma with valid registration from Pakistan nursing council or one-year diploma in any specialized course in the midwifery for male Nurses in hard Area have a valid registration for Pakistan Nurse council.
Last date to apply for the Post of Nurse
- Candidates should apply for the Post of Nurse in AJK within 15 days of Advertisement.
- The authorities shall not accept the applications received after 15 days. Therefore candidates must make sure they send their applications to reach the office within 15 days.
Apply For The Vacancies of Nurse (BS-16)
- The candidates should send their applications after filling them out entirely. Incomplete Applications are not acceptable.
- The candidates should attach the copies of required documents with the Application.
Required Documents: Domicile, CNIC, matric, FSC certificates, and copies of attested documents of Registration of DMCs and PNC.
Candidates can send Applications to the following address
Directorate General Health, Block-D, New District Complex, Old Secretariat, Muzaffarabad
Instructions for candidates:-
- The recruitment is for 6 month contract.
- Government reserves the right to cancel the recruitment at any time.
- At the time of the Interview, candidates must bring original documents.
- No TA/DA is admissible for the Interview.
- No letter will be issued for the interview separately.
Date of Interview for the Post of Nurse:
The date of the Interview for the post of Nurse is 23rd February 2023.
Location: Secretariat, General Health, Block No.10, Chhatar Muzaffarabad
Punjab Govt also announced 2995 charge nurses vacancies in the Health Department of Punjab.