Last Updated on March 25, 2023 by Galaxy World
There are available Vacancies in AJK Tourism & Archaeology Department 2023 for various posts. These vacancies include Patwari, Sub-Engineers, Web Developers, SDO, and Assistant Chief. The details are as under:
Job Vacancies in AJK Tourism & Archaeology Department 2023
There are a number of Vacancies available in the AJK Tourism & Archaeology department. The institute seeks literate and experienced employees to fill the vacant positions. For this purpose, the AJK tourism & archaeology department invites eligible and qualified individuals (AJ&K Nationals) for contract appointments against the development project “Capacity Building of AJK tourism archaeology department.
Vacancies in Tourism & Archaeology
The department of Tourism & Archaeology announces vacancies. There are posts available on a scale of 07 to 18. Candidates who meet the requirements can apply. Here are details about the v posts. The vacancies of Sub Divisional Officers have also been included in the Latest jobs ad No. 02/2023 PPSC in agriculture, and housing development departments.
|Sr no||Name of post||BPS||No of posts||Age limit||Quota||Qualification and Experience|
|01||Assistant Chief (Planning)||18||1||22-40||Open Merit||MA/MSC economics/Statistics/MBA(finance/or equivalent) minimum 2nd division from any recognized University
Minimum 05 years experience in planning preparation of PC-Is/ projects and development matters
|02||Sub-Divisional Officer||17||1||22-40||Open Merit||BS Engineering (Civil); or equivalent minimum 2nd division from any HEC-recognized University
Minimum 02 years experience in planning executive of development projects
|03||Web Developer||17||1||22-40||Open Merit||BSCS/ MCS or equivalent minimum 2nd division from any recognized University
Minimum 02 years experience in relevant field
|04||Sub Engineer||14||02||18-40||Open Merit||DAE (Civil) or equivalent minimum 2nd division from any recognized institution|
|05||Patwari||07||01||18-40||Open Merit||FA/FSC or equivalent minimum 2nd division from any recognized institution.
Minimum 05 years of experience in the relevant field
- You can submit an application along with a CV and attested copies of CNIC, Domicile, state subject, 02 passport size photographs, educational certificates/ degrees, and experience certificate to the Office of the director general tourism & archaeology at tourism complex chatter Muzaffarabad
Terms and Conditions
- The candidates should represent original documents at the time of the Test/Interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall have to appear for the test or interview.
- No TA or DA will be permissible to the candidates for the test/interview.
Last date of submission
The last date for the submission of applications is 10th April 2023, no application will be entertained thereafter.
Contact for more information
- You can contact the department at 05822-921421 for further details.
- You can also visit the following address as well:
Tourism complex, Bank Square, chatter Muzaffarabad
- The website address for the Tourism Department of AJK is as follows. Candidates can check details online.
- Candidates can also obtain information using the following email address