Last Updated on April 8, 2023 by Galaxy World
I am here sharing the Corrigendum BPSC Vacancies 2023 Ad No. 03/2022. Baluchistan Public Service Commission invites applications for the post of Tehsildar. All Pakistani Nationals and residents of Baluchistan can apply. Pakistan’s Government tries to avail all the skilled-based natural resources of this Province. For this purpose, currently, the Board of Revenue needs the services of a Tehsildar on Basic Pay Scale -16.
BPSC Vacancies 2023 Amendment vide Ad No. 03/2022
BPSC declares 28 vacant posts of Tehsildar BPS -16 for selected zones of Baluchistan on merit and Special Quota. Candidates of Baluchistan who meets the eligibility criteria for these vacancies can now apply for the available vacancies which are advertised. All Male/Female candidates can apply through the procedure defined by the BPSC.
Allocation of Merit/Quota Tehsildar Vacancies in Balochistan Public Service Commission
Baluchistan Government announces employment opportunities for its residents. It is accepting applications from all male ad female candidates regarding 28 vacant positions of Tehsildar BPS-16. These vacant seats are allocated on the basis of:
- Minority Quota
- Woman Quota
Selected Zones For The Post Of Tehsildar
The government of Balochistan welcomes all interested male and female candidates to serve as Tehsildar for the following zones:
- Quetta (city)
- Quetta (zone)
Twenty-Eight (28) Posts of Tehsildar (B-16)
|Merit||Kalat Zone||Zhob Zone||N/Abad
|Mekran Zone||Quetta Zone||Sibbi Zone||Quetta City||Women Quota||Minorites
Those Candidates who had already applied in response to Advertisement No. 3/2023
For the above-mentioned post in the Advertisement, no 3/2023 will remain intact except S.No (I)
Bachelor’s Degree (Atlas 2nd Division) from a recognized University.
Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 28 Years and General Upper relaxations upto
43 Years Granted by the Government of Balochistan.
Both Male and Female Candidates are eligible.
Citizens of Pakistan who is local / Domicile resident of Balochistan are eligible.
A person already in Government / Semi-Government Service should.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Government has also announced Tehsildars vacancies BPS-16 through KPPSC on 18th Mar 2023. Balochistan Government has already announced these jobs but now it had to make amendments to these jobs.
|Paper -I English General 100 Marks||Paper -ii General Knowledge. 100 Marks|
|(I)||Essay Writing||50 Marks||(I)||General Knowledge||50 Marks|
|(Ii)||Precis Writing||25 Marks||(Ii)||Pak Studies||50 Marks|
|(III)||Translation of Urdu to English and English to Urdu||25 Marks|
- Candidates can send their applications along with all required documents.
- Only eligible candidates who meet the requirements of the post may send applications
- No TA/DA will be provided for the test and interview.
- Candidates must pay Challan of Rs.1000 along with two passport size photos.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- Apply for Tehsildar Position Candidates must Apply before the deadline.
- Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- The employees working in Government/Semi-Government organizations must apply through proper procedure.
- Candidates must bring their original documents at the time of the interview.