Last Updated on April 6, 2023 by Galaxy World
There are available Vacancies in Overseas Pakistani Foundation 2023 for Pakistani citizens. Overseas Pakistani Foundation announces job opportunities for suitable candidates on a contract basis. Candidates who have degrees duly recognized by the higher education commission and relevant post qualifications, and experience, can apply. The details about the vacancies are as follows:
Job Vacancies in Overseas Pakistani Foundation (OPF) 2023
There are 3 seats available in Overseas Pakistani Foundation. These seats are available for the post of Assistant Director and Clerk Cum Typist. Overseas Pakistani Foundation seeks suitable candidates to fill the vacant posts. Candidates who are qualified and experienced can submit applications. Here are details about the available posts.
|Sr No||Title of post||No of posts||Status||Quota||Minimum eligibility criteria for the post||Maximum age limit|
|02||Two years contract||BALOCHISTAN||2nd class master degree in Arts, commerce, business administration, or public administration
At least 03 years experience in Administration and personal management preferably in a public limited company
|2,v||Clerk cum typist||01
|Two years contract||BALOCHISTAN (Women)||Intermediate
30 words per minute typing speed
At least 02 years of experience in a relevant field
Essential terms and conditions
- Age relaxation will be admissible as per government rules.
- Age will be calculated with effect from the closing date of submission of the applications as per the advertisement.
- Eligibility will be determined on the basis of the candidate’s academic qualification as given against the post.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test or interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- No TA or DA will be called for the test or interview.
- Applicants already in government service must apply through the proper channel.
How to apply?
- Candidates must download the prescribed job application form from OPF’s website opf.org.pk and send the filled-up application form by post or queries at the given address with the attested copy of educational documents, experience certificates, domicile certificate, and copy of CNIC.
- An application must be received at the given address no later Han fifteen days after the publication of this advertisement.
- Overseas Pakistani Foundation will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post or by any other courier service.
Shahrah-e-mahurat PO Box No, 1470. G5/2, Islamabad.
Contact Number; 051.9048243, 051.9048224.
There are also available jobs in the Ministry of Marine Affairs 2023 for Stenotypist, Naib Qasid, and Dispatch Riders. Willing candidates can apply for these vacancies too.