Last Updated on May 15, 2023 by Galaxy World
There are available a number of National Defense University (NDU) Vacancies May 2023. These jobs in NDU are on a regular basis for the posts of BPS-01 to BPS-14. National Defense University Islamabad is hiring experienced and competent candidates for various posts. University is providing employment opportunities on different quotas on a provincial and city base. All Pakistani nationals who meet the requirements of vacant posts are eligible to apply.
The National Defense University (NDU) Vacancies May 2023
|Department||National Defense University (NDU)|
|Date of Publication of Ad||14-05-2023|
|Total Number of Vacancies||11 Vacancies|
|Closing Date / Application Period||15 days|
Currently, the university is hiring Experienced and educated candidates for the latest announced vacant posts as under:
- Computer Technician
- Assistant Cameraman
- Naib Qasid
- Moto-RISO Operator
University Needs vigilant workers for the above posts of BPS-01 to BPS-14. Defense University is one of the most important and significant universities that aim to prepare future leaders from the public and private sectors of Pakistan. The University is currently planning for Multi-Disciplinary Educational And Research Programs. It focuses on security and Contemporary studies. It is competent in professional and Educational standards.
Detail Summary of Each Job Post
|Sr.No||Title of Post||Basic Pay-Scale||No.of Posts||Qualification|
|1.||Computer Technician||BPS-14||01||BS/BSc Computer Science/Matric with a 3-year Diploma in Computer Software and Hardware.|
|2.||Assistant Cameraman||BPS-13||01||FA/F.Sc with 6-Month Diploma of Photography /Cameraman 5 years experience|
|3.||Moto-RISO Operator||BPS-06||01||Matric with Field Course|
Riving License of HTV/LTV
All applicants must be Pakistani Nationals. They must fulfill all the requirements of the post they are applying for. As for the department experienced and competent candidates are preferable. Candidates must match their qualifications with the requirements of the post in the advertisement. Applicants may apply on the following quotas as Punjab, Sindh(Rural), Sindh (Urban), and local.
- All applicants must apply within the due date. As late applications are not acceptable. Late applications will not be considered for the post.
- Applicants can apply online via njp.gov.pk. as the university will accept only online applications.
- All applicants must bring their original documents including Academic Documents Academic Certificates, Professional Certificates, CNIC, and Domicile.
- Government servants must apply with NOC. The NOC will be verified at the time of the interview. 5-year age relaxation is also provided according to the recruitment policy of the Government. As Maximum age limit is 18-25 years.
- For Sindh (rural) maximum age is 33 years. For Retired army candidates maximum age limit is 45 years.
- No Traveling Allowance is admissible to candidates who come for an interview.