Last Updated on July 21, 2023 by Galaxy World
Federal Govt of Pakistan National Institute of Population Studies New Vacancies 2023 are available. The National Institute of Population Studies announces new job vacancies for highly qualified and experienced applicants. in order to implement an activity titled” longitudinal panel study using performance monitoring for action framework phase four.” NIPS required the services of professional and suitable candidates. interested candidates can visit the official website for complete details and information.
New Federal Govt Vacancies – National Institute of Population Studies New Vacancies 2023
- Project Advisor
- Data Processing Manager
- Office Coordinator
- Office Editors
- Data Entry Operators
- Female Enumerators
Monthly Salaries And Pay Packages
the institute provides market-competitive salaries on a monthly basis. Institute pays salaries as per the following schedule:
- Project Advisors will receive a negotiable salary
- Data Processing managers will receive rupees 2,50,000 per month.
- Office Editors will receive rupees 80 thousand per month.
- Data Entry Operators will receive rupees 45,000 per month.
- For the post of Female Enumerator, the candidate will receive Rs.3000 per day and Rs.1000 per day as a traveling allowance.
Summary of Jobs in the Health Department
|Sr.No||Name of Post||Total Seats||Qualification|
|1.||PROJECT Advisor||01||Ph.D./M.Phil/M.Sc in Social sciences demographic economics statistics anthropology or sociology and public health|
|2.||Data Processing Manager||01||Master’s degree in computer science economics statistics|
|3.||Office Coordinator||01||M. Phil or Masters’s Degree in Social Sciences along with Strong Analytical Skills and Coordination of field teams|
|4.||Office Editors||05||Masters’s Degree in Social Sciences and experience in Household Survey Data Collection /Editing and Field Monitoring|
|5.||Data Entry Operators||05||Bachelor’s degree along with expertise in Microsoft Office|
|6.||Female Enumerator||52||Master or BS degree in Social Sciences and relevant experience|
Rules and Regulations
- candidates can apply within 15 days after the publishing of this advertisement. The ad was published on 21-07-2023.
- Candidates can apply online via the official website of NIPS.
- Late or incompletely failed applications are not acceptable for any post.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive call letters for the test and interview. they will not get any traveling allowance to appear in interviews and tests.
- the institute reserves the right to stop the process of recruitment or increase or decrease the total number of seats.