I am sharing the latest Non-Teaching Vacancies in university of Health Science Lahore September 2023. The University of Health Sciences Lahore announces some vacant situations for administrative posts. As we know the university is a public sector organization which offers a congenial working environment. It also provides the excellent opportunities for the personal and professional growth and development. It is also an equal opportunity employer. therefore it invites applications from all Pakistani nationals holding Punjab domicile.
The Latest Non-Teaching Vacancies in university of Health Science Lahore September 2023
There are many Job opportunities for the Masters and Bachelor’s degree holders with the relevant skills and experience. The university in is accepting the job applications of eligible and suitable candidates for the following administrative posts;
- Budget and Accounts Officer
- Database Administrator
- System Network Administrator
- Software Engineer
- Webmaster/ Assistant Software Engineer
- Registration Officer
- Data Entry Operator
Details of Jobs in UHS Lahore
In order to maintain the standards and quality education and services the university needs highly qualified and experienced staff. Willing candidates want to join the non-teaching faculty of the university can apply for their relevant posts. Here we are giving the details about each post and uh requirements of the university. The university also accepts the applications of already in service government employees with their no objection certificates.
|Sr. .No||Name of vacant Post||Basic Pay Scale||Available seats||Required Qualification||Closing Date|
|1.||Budget and account officer||BPS-17||04||Master’s Degree or BS Honors’ In Commerce Or Accounting And Finance Or By Banking And Finance Or Business Administration ACCA/CA||
|2.||Database Administrator||BPS-17||01||Masters/BS Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology|
|3.||System Network Administrator||BPS-17||02||Masters/BS Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology|
|4.||Software Engineer||BPS-17||03||Master degree in Software Engineering or Computer Sciences or Information Technology Along With Four Years Working Experience|
|5.||Webmaster Assistant Software Engineer||BPS-16||01||Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering Computer Sciences or Information Technology Along With One Year Post Qualification Experience In Relevant Field|
|6.||Registration officer||BPS-16||13||MCS MBA or Equivalent Degree Along with Excellent Skins In Operating Microsoft Office CorelDraw Adobe Photoshop|
|7.||Data Entry Operator||BPS-16||16||Graduate or Basic Knowledge About Computer Operation And With Typing Speed 40 Words Per Minute|
Complete steps to apply
- The application forms are available on the official E-Portal of the university. Interested candidates can fill their application forms available on the website.
- For the successful submission of application candidates must deposit prescribe fee through blank bank Challan.
- Candidates must apply before due date .
fee structures for registration
- Candidates who want to apply for posts of Basic Play Scale 11 to Basic Pay Dcsle-16. They can pay Rs. 500 as registration fee.
- All those candidates who ready to apply for the posts of Basic Pay Scale 17 and above they must pay Rs. 2000 as application verification or registration fee.