A large number of Punjab Police Intelligence Operators (BPS-07) Vacancies 2023 have been announced. These jobs in the Punjab Police are based on open merit. The details are as under:
Punjab Police Intelligence Operators (BPS-07) Vacancies 2023
Punjab Police announces new vacancies. The department is accepting applications for intelligence Operators (IO). There are 225 vacant positions of BPS-07 for desirous candidates to serve the department.
|Name of Post
|Special Branch Punjab Police
- Minimum qualification for the post of Intelligence Operator is Intermediate. Candidates having a Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent qualification can apply.
Method to Apply for Special Branch Jobs 2023
- Candidates can download the application form from the Punjab police’s official website.
- Apply to the mentioned address.
- The last date to submit applications is 20th December ،,2023.
Limitations /Rules and Policies
- The department will display a list of final candidates in the relevant regional branch.
- Only Special Punjab police will accept Applications.
- The department will follow all rules and regulations to select the final candidate.
- There are only limited seats. These are transferable special branch cadres or departments.
- There is a 05% quota for female candidates.
Types of Tests
- Intelligence Test
- Quantitative Aptitude Test
- Computing skills including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Urdu Typing.
- Physical Test (Endurance Test)
The test is based on General knowledge, Basic Intelligence, Pakistan Affairs, Islamiyat, Current Affairs, and Daily Life Science. These tests must be passed by individuals applying for the post.
These jobs in the Special Branch of Punjab Police are in a reasonable number. The candidates must have a simple qualification of intermediate. The age limit is 18 years to 25 years. So interested candidates should apply well in time for these Punjab Police jobs. They can get further details in the ad for their information and guidance.
You may also like: Punjab Workers Welfare Fund Balloting for Hajj 2024