Proof that MA Education is Equivalent to M.ED

Various questions aroused by the visitors of www.glxspace.com regarding the equivalence of M.A. Education Degree to M.Ed. as their concerned departments failed to grant them to teaching allowance on the basis of M.A. Education. They Accounts Offices demanded them they should prove that M.A. Education is equivalent to M.ED. For their convenience I have received a letter from my visitors issued by Higher Education Commission that proves that M.A. Education is equivalent to M.Ed.

The proof of Higher Education Commission was in the following words of 25th meeting of the Equivalence Committee of erstwhile UGC held on 01-03-1990. The words are as under:

“The Committee considered the request of the Director, Institute of Education and Research University of the Punjab, Lahore and observed that the University of the Punjab has launched Master of Science Education (MS.ED), M.Ed (Science) & B.S.ED Courses for Science graduates on the pattern of M.A. Education, M.Ed. having the similar entrance requirements as well as duration. It was therefore decided to recognize the degrees of B.S. Ed, M.S. Ed, M.Ed. (Science) as equivalent to B.Ed,   M. Ed, M.A (Education), M.B.E, MA. Tech. Edu (Industrial Arts) for the purpose of appointment to the post (s) in the Ministries/Departments of Education/Universities in the related fields of education.”

Hence proved from the above reference that Master of Education Degree is equivalent to M. Ed.

MA Education Equivalent

You would also like:  BS etc Equivalent to MA/MSc

1. Saba says:

Mam main ne b.ed m.ed kiya hain kiya yeh ma education ke equlant hain

2. Nida khan says:

Mam m n Msc biology m kiya h na hi m n B.ed kiya h na hi m.ed Agr m MA education kr lun to kia wo M.ed k equal hoga kindly if any one knows plzz tell me about this

3. Ikram says:

Dear All,

Hope you are doing well, by the grace of Almighty Allah for your good health.

I would like to bringing in your attention, Can it possible to take M-Phill education admission After M.ED. Kindly guide us in this regard

4. Haleema says:

Anyone suggest me that after b.s hons what i have to do? B.ed or m.a edu? I have done b.s hons in sociology...which one is suitable for me..help me plzz..

5. Mian mahmood says:

Mam main nay M.A education kia howa hay awr sath mian b.ed bhi kia howa hay educater main M.A education count ho ga ya m.ed count ho ga pless tell me

6. asmaa says:

Me ne m.a education aur b.ed kia hua hy. Kea me m.ed ki degree k liye apply kr skti hu ya sirf m.a education ki degree mile gy?

7. Muhammad Asif Anwaar says:

M.education is equal to......M.ed or Bed

8. tania sher says:

Mam kia in k liye acdemic marks mily ga ya nhi MA edu agr M.ed k equal humy nts mai mean agr hm nai MA education kiya hai tu M.ed k liye b marks miln gy kia???????,

9. NEELUM says:

Dear Mam i want to ask that ,Is degree of M.ed equal to M.edu or not? kindly guide me.thanks.

10. taseer says:

I have done m.ed in science. So is it equivalent to m.a education?

11. Saadia says:

Dear Mam, i wanted to ask that "Montessori Directoress" is a diploma of one year. Can we consider it equivalent to B.Ed? or it is even higher than B.ed?
    Thanks

12. shazia mehtab says:

Thx for the info.want to ask tht for the recruitment purposes m.ed and m.a education are considered same

13. C.RAMESH says:

I,have completed MA Education . Is MA Education is equal to M.Ed.? I want order copy for it.
    Thanks

• Dear C.Ramesh, MA Education is equivalent to M.ED. U can search the same order at mine site. Just type MA Education in the search engine of mine site and u ll find the same notification. Thanks

14. farhan khan says:

AOA
    dear if u have these 2 notifications then please share them with me
    1. No.FD.PC-2-2/2010 dated 16.07.2005
    2. No.FD(SR.I)9-10/2003 dated 23.07.2007

15. Lubna says:

kia application k sath ham proof ki copy 7 lga dain? ya EDOs ko pta ho ga k master education is equal to m.ed and they are eligible for teaching post without b.ed....

16. Lubna says:

Madam Ji plz clear it that jinhon ny m.a education kia ha aur b.ed nh kia, kya jab vocancs ayn gi wo b.ed k bgair select ho jayn gy..plz guid me.Thank You

17. Naveed Ur Rehman says:

Dear Madam

your efforts are really graceful and appreciatable.I daily visit your website.please also share the notification of HEC regarding BS degree Equivelance to MSc.Thanks

• Thanks Dear for appreciating mine little efforts for the employees. I ll soon publish the same as soon as i receive it.

• mehtab says:

salam,shumaila baji karchi mein recently nts k test hua tha jst mein mera name agya tha lakin abi tak koi call nahi aye kia ap k pass kpi information ho tou kindly batday?and ya k M.A EDU M.ED k equal ha to jo letter ha wo b ap tag karday ya post lagady taky hum apny pass rakhly thanks