Government of Pakistan Cabinet Secretariat, Establishment Division has issued Notification No. 8/10/2013-E.2 dated 20-10-2014 in connection with Revised Assistant Packages for the Families of the FG Employees who die During Service.

The amendment/addistions in the following headings has been made vide this Notification:

• Lump Sum Grant
  • Pension
  • Education
  • Cash Payment in Leiu of Plot of Land
  • Employment
  • Marriage Grant
  • Nomination of an Officer as Counsel
  • Special Lump Sum Grant from Benevolent Fund
  • Monthly Benevolent Grant
  • Pre Requisite for Facilitation of Family of Deceased Govt. Employees
  • GP Fund
  • Payment of Pension through Direct Credit Scheme (DCS)

You can read the details of the same at the copy of the Notification.

Special thanks to:

Mr. Muhammad Arshad

Mr.  Zameer ul Hassan

Mr. Ayaz Ahmad

Mr.  Amin Muhammad

There are many pages in the PDF Format of this Notification.

Download Notification in PDF Assistance Package for families of Government Employees who die in Service

Download Amended Notification of Assistance Package on 22-10-2014

Assistant Package Families

Other pages available in PDF Format:

Package Families

Summary
Notification No. 8/10/2013-E.2 dated 20-10-2014 has been issued regarding Revised Assistant Packages for the Families of the FG Employees who die During Service

1. abuzar says:

mdm mare father ki 1_1_2015 ko howi hai kon sa assistant package mil ga

2. Adilshah says:

asalam o alaikum
    meara waled 05/08/2013 ko wafat ho chuka hy or o pesco line main ta
    kia hamain yi mel skta hy

3. sabil nawaz says:

A.A
    DEAR..........?
    Mera father health Dept me as a dispenser FATA KPK me kam kar raha ta.awr uska scala11 ta.awr 23/02/2015 ko fout ho gia ta.ab please ap hama ye bataya k ab ye mera father konsa package me ata ha .Fedral govt me ata ha ya provencial me jo 04/12/2015 ko PM SaHIB NE elan kia.awr konsa package k lia document jama kar daaa.
    ALLAH APKO KO ISH NAIK KAM ME KAMIYAB KARA AMIN
    Wait for replyyyy

4. amna says:

Asslam o alikum sis
    Sis can you share new approved package????

5. Mrs.Azam mughal says:

Asalamualikum..
    Dear madam kya ap hmy bata sakti hain ya asistent package jo 8:10:2013 ko issue hua tha is k oder cancle ho gay hain..? Plz ap ki bhtttt mehrbani ho gi hm bht paryshani m hain jaldi bata den. Ap ki bhtt mehrbani ho gi. Thankss alott

6. Irshad Ghani Khan says:

Asalam u alikum Dear Madam Mery Walid sb 20/10/2015 ko foat howy hian.federal servent ty....during dervices un ki death howe hy....un ky department wale keh rahy hain k financial assistane ky notification jo k 20/10/2014 ko howy ty wo orders cancel ho gy hian....kya ye baat correct hy?ager app k pas cancellation k orders hain to kindly send kr dain.......app ki mehrobani ho gi.....Thank Alot ALLAH Pak app ko es kaam ki jazza dian...........Ameeeeeeeeen

• Galaxy World says:

Dear Irshad Ghani Khan the orders are not cancelled but the orders have been held in abeyance and new notification is expected soon. However you can get the benefits according to previous orders of 2006.

7. Azhar Malik says:

Dear Madam,
    Can you please mail me a copy of notification regarding assistance package issued vide OU No 8/1/2011-E.2 dated 3 Nov 2011.
    Regards & Thanks

8. anam says:

how can we apply in it?? are ther any helplines?

9. amna says:

Any update about immplememtation of pakage plz

10. Sonia says:

AOA Plz mjy koi btye k ye pkg waki mly ga? agr mlna ha to kb tk???? any new updates about this pkg?????

11. Asghar Khan says:

assalam o alaikum!
    kindly tell me the current position of this pakeg please??????

12. umer says:

Dear madam,kindly tell does the autonomous bodies dept cover the same facility,i have heard they wont get the same package..i draw the same pay as other FG officers my dept is evacuee trust property board Govt of Pakistan pls reply in detail thanking u in anticipation

13. amna says:

Plz tell me if there is any update about implementation of the assistance pakage?families are in real need.it is taking too much time.plz reply

14. Azhar Awan says:

Plz help me a FG employee has been died in 10/2005 is his widow eligible for a contract employment of 2 years? Tell me about any relevant ltr or policy of Govt of Pakistan....??

15. Adnan Manzoor says:

A.A dear Madam,
    now what will be the date of implementation of this revised assistant package ???
    because according to notification implementation date was 15-06-2013.

16. Abdul Ghaffar says:

dear madam,

kindly send me the notification o.m. no.8/1/2011-E-2, dated 03.11.2011
    thanks & regards,

AG

17. qasim says:

this was not still implement...why

18. mehwish aqeel says:

AOA plz anyone tell me what is latest news for assistant new package for on duty service? my father had been died on 19 november 2013, now a days we have need for mony. either this news is correct or wrong regarding this package??

19. Dilshad says:

The package was suspended since 9th Feb....any update about this matter???

20. amna says:

Can you please update why implementation of this package being delayed?as families of decreased are in real need?plz reply

21. Ali Khan says:

My Wife was hired on 1 Dec 2010 through FPSC and performed duties at FG Girls high school 22 No. Chungi Rawalpindi Cantt under FGEI Directorate. She died on 8th Jan 2015 after completing 4 yrs service. Which type of benefits her family entitled by Govt.

Regards

22. Waqar Malik says:

Dear Madam,
    Nice to see your efforts...

In notification related to Death during service by PM; Free education to one child up to the age of 18.
    Can you please arrange notification i.e. notification issued in 2007 by Ministry of Education; OM No F.15-10/2005 OS dated 1st Aug 2007

23. zulfiqar ali malik says:

aoa, i m zulfiqar. the husband of my sister has died on 20-02-2014 but the case of death claim submitted my sister is still pending with the local govt deptt of federal government. pl help us for finalization of the case. thanx

• zulfiqar ali malik says:

aoa, i m Zulfiqar Ali Malik, i m still waiting for your response regarding my question of dated February 24, 2015, pl respond and also update the status of the committee constituted by the PM to revise the said package.

thanx

24. Mohsin Khan says:

Dear Ma'am,
    I really appreciate your efforts regarding your this piece of work, may Allah reward for you this. Dear Shumaila Kamal my father was federal government employe, he died on 10th Oct 2013, while on service, i have submitted application for grant of this package in my father's department two months before, but i havent receive any notification till yet. I myself was appointed in the department in deceased seat on two years contract basis, and i am desperately waiting for my regularisation order and other incentives of this package. Please can you tell me when will government issue the revised edition of the said package and till when will I get the all incentives.
    Thanks
    Mohsin khan

25. Ali says:

Kindly explain me know which type of benefits her family get

26. adnan says:

Khuda raha Ishaq daar sarkari mulazims ka khilaf q ha. Iss ko kisi ka ehsaas q ni ha. srf apni jaibain barney ki fiqr ha. lakhon logoon ki badduain lain gay. agr inno na assistance package kaam kia. ya to elaan hi na kartay.
    hum kia expect karin. meray father ki death hoe ha. nw when new announcement will come?

27. Ali Khan says:

Dear madam

My wife has served 4 yrs as FG Teacher SST and died in Jan 2015. Her family will receive pension or not.

28. Umair says:

Dear please tell me when this Officially Notfication sent to all offices still no any notice to offices.

29. Junaid Ahmed says:

Dear Madam,

I appreciate your efforts for doing a good job.

Mam, I belongs to Sindh Province.
    I have some confusion about this notification that is it only for federal govt. employees or also for all provincial employees. Because I am listening that it is only for federal govt. employees not for other provincial employees. also listen that if provincial Govt. issue this revised letter then effective date must be changed like 214-15 not from said date 15-06-2013.
    Kindly let me clear about this? or if you have any knowledge about Sindh govt. notification pls share.
    THANKS

• Dear Junaid, I hope soon the provincial Governments too issue the same Notification but its date of validation not confirm.

• SHAHID SIDDIQUI says:

Dear Junaid
      This notification has been issued by Estb.Div. All the 5 provincial govt hope that they will adopt the notification as early as possible.

• Junaid Ahmed says:

Dear Shahid,

We will hope that the same notification will be issued but until their is no hope of any notification regarding the same as Estb Div. issued.

30. SHAHID SIDDIQUI says:

Dear madam,
    I am thankful to u for clarification of my query. in your website urdu newspaper news from Mr Haider.Nasim already uploded in your website. All the points have been cleared. In the news paper clearly mentioned by the reporter Civilian grant or security related grants those are different.

31. shahid siddiqui says:

in this order right side matter mentioned security related cases

kindly confirm, me security related means security persons or civilian the grant of benefits for normal and secuty related are differenet in the Memorandum

32. M Umar Soomro says:

Respected Madam I am serving as Commerce Instructor (H.S.T) BS-19 (Non Gazetted)
    kindly inform the procedure of promotion from non gazetted to gazetted. thx

33. Faheem says:

Dear Shumaila, Kya punjab government ye notification issue kray gi to ye apply bhi 15-06-2013 se hoga jaisa ke uper wala federal employees ke liye hai? Ya wo kisi aur date se apply hoga?
    My father (provincial servant) died at 31 July 2014. Kia kuch chances hain ke hum is package ke liye apply kar saken ge?

34. Naveed says:

Mam.. I am serving in Audit and Accounts Department. I was appear in exam which is required for promotion by our department. After passing exam I attended Graduation Ceremony. Please tell me the rule under which I am entitle for TD/DA as same is admissible in Army side.Thanx

35. ARSLAN KHALID says:

MY uncle died last weak.he was serving as sub-inspector in karachi place please tell me how much compensation and pension will his family get?

36. Dr. Rafiq says:

Dear Sir,
    you need a lots of regards for this humble effort being untiringly done on daily basis.
    I want to ask that has Punjab Government also announced such package(assistance package for families of government employees) for Punjab Government employees)?

will appreciate your response

Regards

Dr. Rafiq

• Thanks dear Dr. Rafiq for appreciating my efforts for the employees. Dear I hope Punjab Govt as well as other provincial Govt will also issue the same Notification soon.

37. SAIMA says:

IT WOULD BE MORE BETTER TO FINISH HOUSE REQUISITION ALLOWANCE....AND TO INCREASE HOUSE RENT ALLOWANCE OF ALL EMPLOYEES UPTO 150%

38. Ali says:

Suppose when an employee died, his children were studying at very nominal cost lets say Rs.200/- per month, but after his death, the children were admitted in very expensive schools (like Grammer, Bacon) where per month cost is around 50,000/-. so will they be entitled for Rs.50,000/- p.m., pl clarify?

39. major hassan says:

thanks for such a dedicated efforts to inform others. salute to the efforts. may i know weather this package will be in addition to routine pension/gratutity, gli etc.thanks

40. Adnan says:

Dear i want to ask can widow get encashment as she will receive pension as full pay. Is this case will process by pension department or Pension Cell. As during service death means person was getting salary and now his widow will get it.
    kia ab widow ko group insurance milay gi k ni or benevolent fund ki monthy grant milay gi k ni.

• Dear Adnan I could not understand your question. Plz in detail email me.

• adnan says:

A.o.a ma app sa ya pochna chahta hn k during service death ki waja sa ab widow pension full pay ki tarah draw karay gi. kia ab ossay encashment milay gi k ni. or group insurance or benevolent fund sa payment ho gi k ni in addition to assistance package. or BF ki monthly grant milay gi k ni. ab widow superannuation k baad pension par jaey gi tu ab widow ka case pension cell ma deal ho ga. ya pay section ma.
        please email me on
        adnan.y86@gmail.com

• Dear Adnan the widow will get all benefits as well as pension and gratuity. Pension Case will be dealt by pension department and some benefits will be dealt by Accounts Office and some by the Group Insurance & Benevolent Fund department. Just contact the office concerned where the employee work for details.

41. Naureen Akbar says:

can you please tell me what benefits i am eligible of last package? 2008

42. umair ahmad says:

dear mam, my father is died on 22-12-2009.Are we eligible for this pakage.

43. Naureen Akbar says:

my father died in service in 2008. it means we will not be beneficiary of this new package in any case? please do reply

44. Kamran says:

Dear Ma'am,

First of all, I appreciate your efforts to make extremely important notifications and some of the clarifications readily available at one place for the employees working in Government Sector. Secondly, particularly this notification apparently seems very attractive. However, the noobs like me need some help in completely understanding what it exactly means. I'd be grateful if you may guide me in an imaginary case that I try to draw below:
    For instance, if a person, who is working in BPS-16 in some Federal Government Institution, dies for some reason during his service, what exactly his family will get out of this “Assistance Package”? I presume that his family will, probably, get the following.

1. His widow will get Rs. 2.5 Million as a Lump Sum Grant immediately after the approval of the concerned authority. Right?
    2. Say, he was drawing a monthly salary of Rs. 25,000 in his life, so after his death, his widow will keep receiving the same amount (including time to time increments etc) till the deceased employee’s age of superannuation. Right?
    3. After the age of superannuation, the widow will receive the full pension. What I want to ask, will she also be eligible to get the amount of gratuity?
    4. His children will get free education upto higher level including tuition fee, Books, living allowances etc. What will his widow need to do for getting all this stuff from government?
    5. His widow will receive Rs. 5 Million in lieu of plot of land immediately after his death. Right?
    6. If the widow is a “Graduate”, she will be employed in BPS-14 after his death. Right? If yes, then will she keep receiving his salary that I mentioned in point # 2?
    7. His widow will get Payable amount of GP Fund + 30% Bonus of the payable amount. Right?

• Dear Kamran Your Points 1, 2, 5, 7 are all right.
      Point 6- She will get new salary according to her BPS as fresh employee.
      Point 3- She will get pension as well as gratuity.
      Point 4- She must apply for this through the department.

45. Farooq says:

i want to know the permanent job for one person in deceased family is applicable to as in old package there is contract for 02 years. contract is awarded in July 2014. can we apply or refer to new package for regular appointment?

46. Kamran says:

Is this policy applicable only on regular employees? Or employees on contract (against regular posts) may also benefit from it?

47. rafiq ahmad says:

good poackege kia he acha ho mahngahi k es dor mian pensinor k lia bhi koi mazeed packeg ho na chaheya

48. naveed says:

Good package by govt for deceased employees,
    but govt must think about a package for alive employees too.

49. Rehman says:

let me put in-front of you two scenario, what will be your opinion?

1)if a person passed away in december 2013, but his case already decided on older Assistance package. will his heirs benefited with newer provisions/amendments comes in this recent package?

2? A person died in 2007. but due to some reason unexplained, his case never opened/decided. his heirs approached court of law and court verdict came in favour of heirs in oct 2014. will his heirs benefited with older package or newer.

waiting for your expert advice?

• Dear Rehman:
      1- The heirs will get the remaining amount i.e the earlier amount will be minus from the new amount.
      2- The heirs will get the benefits according to the old rates.

50. omer zafar says:

will it be implemented for the provincial Punjab employees also or it will be in future for sure

51. Ahmed says:

Wapda employees are also covered under this package???

52. Ali says:

What is meant by in-service death? Does it mean death during office hours?

53. Muhammad Shoaib says:

what about the up graduation of the udc

54. Waseem says:

Dear Madem is there any likelihood of Punjab Govt to issue such notification? Thanks.

55. Irfan says:

My father was a school teacher in Punjab and he passed away March 22, 2012 and his some of cases (group insurance etc) is still pending due to corrupt system. Will we get any benefit from this legislation.

56. waqar says:

bhai jo zinda hain phely unka benefit hona chaye . aur death employees ka bhi

57. naveed says:

what about the Monthly Benevolent Grant of the deceased employees who were getting this grant before june, 2013. will it be increased or remain same??

58. SHAFIQ Gill says:

Is this notification for all f.govt employees. any department

59. Qari M Ahmad Sial says:

Wel done

60. Rehman says:

commendable effort from NS government, must be applauded.

BR

• Dear Rehman, it is really a appreciable effort by the NS Govt as the families of the employees will get now millions (Carores) Rupees as assistant.

• Saeed Akmal says:

Thanks God Govt has created history for the family and children of Deceased employees. Hope the family of Supdt Amin(late) Fin Div (Reg Wg) may get all these benefits. Allah Us ko Mughferat nasib karay. Ameen