Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has issued Notification No. FD. SO(FR)7-20/2015 dated 30-06-2015 in connection with Upgradation of All Govt Employees of KPK BPS-01 to BPS-16.
The Competent Authority has been pleased to accord approval to the upgradation of pay scales of the following provincial Govt employees with effect from 1st July 2015:
- Two Pay Scales upgradation will be allowed to all provincial Govt employees from BPS-01 to BPS-05.
- One Pay Scale upgradation will be allowed to all provincial Govt employees from BPS-06 to BPS-15.
- Special Compensatory Allowance equal to difference of notional upgradation of BPS-16 to BPS-17 will be allowed to all provincial Govt employees in BPS-16 in lieu of upgradation.
- Upgradation will be applicable to both pay and allowances with freezing limits and other conditions currently in vogue unless revised by the Government.
- Pay fixation on upgradation will be applicable wef 01-07-2015 or 01-12-2015 on the option to be given by the concerned employee.
- All the provincial Govt employees who have been upgraded en block or individually in last five years starting from 01-07-2010 or have been granted special allowance /pay equal to 40% or more of their normal pay shall not be entitled for the instant upgradation.
Download full Notification in PDF Format: Notification of Upgradation of All KPK Employees
Special Thanks to Mr. Mudasir Khan for sending the copy of the Notification.