Notification of Upgradation of All Govt Employees of KPK BPS-01 to BPS-16

Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has issued Notification No. FD. SO(FR)7-20/2015 dated 30-06-2015 in connection with Upgradation of All Govt Employees of KPK BPS-01 to BPS-16.

The Competent Authority has been pleased to accord approval to the upgradation of pay scales of the following provincial Govt employees with effect from 1st July 2015:

• Two Pay Scales upgradation will be allowed to all provincial Govt employees from BPS-01 to BPS-05.
  • One Pay Scale upgradation will be allowed to all provincial Govt employees from BPS-06 to BPS-15.
  • Special Compensatory Allowance equal to difference of notional upgradation of BPS-16 to BPS-17 will be allowed to all provincial Govt employees in BPS-16 in lieu of upgradation.
  • Upgradation will be applicable to both pay and allowances with freezing limits and other conditions currently in vogue unless revised by the Government.
  • Pay fixation on upgradation will be applicable wef 01-07-2015 or 01-12-2015 on the option to be given by the concerned employee.
  • All the provincial Govt employees who have been upgraded en block or individually in last five years starting from 01-07-2010 or have been granted special allowance /pay equal to 40% or more of their normal pay shall not be entitled for the instant upgradation.

Download full Notification in PDF Format:  Notification of Upgradation of All KPK Employees

Upgradation KPK Employees

Special Thanks to Mr. Mudasir Khan for sending the copy of the Notification.

1. Nazrullah Khan says:

Whether a Provincial government servant of a Provincial department is eligible for allotment of accommodation in colony of another Provincial government department.

2. Habib Ur Rahman says:

AOA Dear: Govt has increased 50% Conveyance Allowance for late sitting employee in budget 2016-17. Please clarify the position of late sitting employee whether FGEI teachers and clerical staff will get advantage to this announcement or otherwise.

3. Arshad Khan says:

Dear Madam

Mera name Arshad Khan hai meri appointment 11-12-2015 ko Naib/Qasid BPS-01 main howi hai jab K June 2015 sy Naib/Qasid k Upgradation BPS-03 ka ellan howa tha kya meri Scale ab BPS-03 ko upgrad ho sakti hai k nahi BPS-01 tek hai.

4. Jawad Ahmed says:

sir please tell up gradation of BPS-05 go to BPS-6 or BPS-7

5. sanaullah pst says:

Dear madam mera sawal ye hy k kya nts par bharti Hong Waly teachers annual increment k ahl hy k nahi. Agar ahl hy to LAKKI marwat k nts posts teachers ko q nahi dia ja raha. Pls help me .

6. haseeb khattak says:

dear teacher i m selected from nts in scale 15 , either we will b promote r not one step.plz f u have some suggesstion..tnx

7. abdul qayum says:

I only ask where the upgradation policy of kpk govt applied.l m certified teacher in bps15 since 2007 & still only negative answers l m facing from account office and edu department.

8. ghs dagi (Swbi) says:

1. how can fix the medical all of an empolyee who upgraded to BPS-16 from BPS-15 ? Please Explain.
    2. an employee having date of apptt: 2007 in BPS-16 what will be the medical allow: p/month (Education Deptt:) ? please Explain.

9. ghs dagi (Swbi) says:

1. how much a probation period of an empolyee (Education Deptt:) ? & what benifits can not be claimed in probation periods e.g (Premature)
    2. reference notification No. FD(SO/SR-1) 2-123/2014 dated 30-5-2014
    the employees allowed p.mature increment from the dated of upgradation without any arrear prior to 30-5-2014
    now the fixation party has recorded overpayment this p.mature increment to those employees who has less service from the date of aptt: 3-years (while benifits claimed from from the date of notification not from upgradation) please expain.

10. Hafeez khattak says:

Respected Madam
    I have asked a question about the notional allowance. plz reply to my querry.

11. Bashir Magsi says:

Madam Sahiba 13-09-1995 stenographer Karachi Water & Sewerage Board
    me appoint huwa hon aur 1995 say me confirm BS-16 me hon aur abhi tak same scale me kam kar raha hon. kia mera right hai BS-17.

12. Hafeez khattak says:

I am Hafeez khattak from nowshera. I ve just promoted to bps 16 through one step upgradation. Can v also get benefit from the compensation allowance that recently given to bps 16 ?

13. meer says:

any up gradation of Data Entry Operator /computer cadre.they are ignored in every up gradation.Any up gradation information Pls

14. Fazeelat Ara says:

All the SST teachers whose basic pay is less than 20680 (initial basic pay of BPS 17) are eligible whether selected by PSC or NTS. Formula is 20680-16015=4665, House rent 2955-1818=1137 Ahoc relief 2015 2068-1601= 467, My bill was 6269/- the main thing is to compensate the salary of sst bps 16 teachers to the basic salary of bps 17. that's all,,, all the teachers from charsadda got it along with arrears the other district must get a notification from concerned EDO's. I'm from charsadda.... go and get it

15. M.Arif says:

Salaam: Respected Madam .I m SST BPS16 apointed by PSC in NOV 2011.Kpk Govt distt Mardan
    Mera sawal ye haii
    K compensation kitna fix ho ga..
    ye kab lage ga ...abhi tak tu apply nhi hoaa..
    Hameray clerk ko koi info nhi ..yahan kisi ko abhi tak ye allowance nhi milaa...distt Mardan..please reply soon

16. M.Arif says:

Salaam: Dear Madam .I m SST apointed by PSC in NOV 2011 .So compensation kitna fix ho ga..

17. Faisal Arshad says:

Respected Madam!
    I am Fasial Arshad Junior Clerk, Office of District Officer (CO) City District Govt. Lahore.
    My question is that:-

I want to know for my information that the up gradation of Clerks, Senior Clerks etc can apply on my pay and what is basic pay at this stage (mean 11 Scale).

18. ali zeeshan says:

Asalamoalaikum WA rehmatullahi WA barakatuhu shumaila kamal what about stenographers of Bs.14. A step to give them 16 scale equal to assistant should also take so that justice could be done.

19. Asif Khan Marwat says:

Assalam o Alaikum Shumaila Kamal Sahiba! muje ye puchna he k compensatory allowance jo muje BPS-16 ki wjha se milne wala he ya milega wo kesy 17 me fix hoga kia 17 ki basic House rent aur adhoc relief 2015 ko shamil kren ge ya koi aur tariqa he plz madam k elawa anyone can respond me.Asif khan Marwat

20. Asif Khan Marwat says:

Assalam o Alaikum Shumaila kamal Sahiba! abhi tk ye clear nhi ho paya he k compensatory allowance BPS-16 ka bnta kitna he ya is k leye koi khas formula he ye agr fix kia b jaye salary me to kesy kia jaye aap b agr malum ho bta den otherwise jis kisi ko b malum ho plz share kren.

21. aisha says:

hi,,,kea sst 2014 jo nts k throw appoint hue en wo regularize hue hen k ni ?

22. saeed ahmad qureshi says:

AOA ,

• Qaiser Suleman says:

Dear Saeed Ahmad, how much compensatory allowance do you get? And what are your current allowances? Hope you will update me. Thanks Qaiser Suleman SST

• saeed ahmad qureshi says:

• Qaiser Suleman says:

Dear Saeed Ahmad, Hope you will be fine. I belong to District Karak (KPK) and I have been working as SST (G) since 01.03.2015 and currently I am performing my duties in my home station i.e., GHS Khurram Karak. I am much thankful to you for giving me kind information. God bless your. Regards,

• ihsan ullah khan says:

Respected saeed ahmad have you the letter of criteria of compensatory allowance our account officer is not giving us I am serving at district Hangu. If you have please send to my email

23. M. Ishfaq says:

Dear Madam. What difference between Up-gradation and Promotion. please must explain me

• Galaxy World says:

Dear M. Ishfaq in promotion a certain number of employees are given higher scale with different designation while in upgradation all the employees of the same cadre are granted higher scale.

24. ihsanullah says:

RESPECTD MAM. I have asked about the criteria of compensatory allowance if you have please send me. And I have been appointed as SST through NTS. Am I eligible for this allowance. Please reply

25. Master Gul Zada says:

Dear shumaila!
    I have promoted to sst bps 16 from c.t bps 15 in march 2012.
    Now m i eligible for special compensentry allowance?

26. ihsanullah says:

Respected mem. What is the criteria of compensatory allowance for SST teachers please send me the letter of critera. Thanks

27. safi ullah khan says:

Salam Madam
    I am TT teacher in FATA.but I dont know whether I belong to kpk or federal govt.because we neither avail provincial nor federal our upgradation case'one step promotion case etc

28. zahirkhan says:

Dear sister assalamualekum 16 grade ko promotr hany par kia school se b trnasfered hogi. frome KPK Distt Swabi

29. Aslam Qureshi says:

Dear Shumaila,
    20 % ki kya update hai, govt. degi bhi ya tarkhati rahe gi ?? unhi poora saal guzar degi

30. muhammad zahid says:

salam plz tell me weather the employee of TMA Under local fund are eligible for one step upgradation or not??? ( TOR etc)

31. umair khan says:

Mydam my 2012 my az a driver bps 4 apoint hoa tha os time hamara cp fund tha bd my gp fund ho gea tha is upgradation my my b upgrade hoa ho kia or mere salry kitne ziada ho ge

32. jamila khatoon says:

mem i apointed on bps 09 as a teacher at CT post
    0n 1st feb 2010 and upgraded to bps 15 in 2011, may i am eligibal?

33. Amir Malik says:

waiting for your reply dear madam

34. Amir Malik says:

Dear Madam
    we are appointed as Male IT Teacher In Bps-16 through PSC in October 2014 we are eligible for Compensator Allowance or not?

35. Hidayat Rahman says:

Dear madam I have a frnd he has promoted from PST bps14 to SST (s) bps16 in 2014 plz reply me that he is eligible for compensatory allowance special regards.

36. Mehran Khan says:

Dear Madam I am an NTS selected sst of 2014 in bps 16. Now according to the bugdet copy all bps 16 are eligible for compensatory allowance. Are we eligible for it or not?

37. shumaila khan says:

Detail ye h k 2012 s phly ct ko bps 9 py apoint kr k 14 py fx kya jata tha 2012 ct ki post ko 14 s 15 kr dya gya.thts y hmy b dirct 15 dya gya.ab hmari survc 3 yr hogai h.agr un logon ko jo 2015 m apoint hoy uny grad ml rha h to hmy b mlna chahye na.q k hmy 14 s 15 pr to ni laya gya dirct 15 mla. An othr thng iz that m totly unclear ab8 the rule of ths my anti is ADEO estblshment she waz sayng that vry few pplz wl b upgraded.but acordng to the notification mjorty r included 4 upgradation.

38. shumaila khan says:

Dear shumaila u didnt tel me about m.phl alownc.and anothr thng iz that if we r nt elgbl 4 upgradation then very junior to us wl b upgraded.that iz unfair becoze in our time the post was upgraded to 15 nd we wr apointd.

39. Hidayat Rahman says:

Salam MDM meri appointment as SST(g) bps 16 2009 mai ho Cho ki hai mai MA M Ed hon main compensatory allowance ka haqdar hon plz reply me.

40. ihsanullah says:

I was on pst post in bps 12 in Feb 2012 then I got sst post through psc . Am I eligible for compensatory allowance or not as I have been appointed in 16 grade . Kindly inform me.

41. Hidayat Rahman says:

Salam MDM mera ek teacher hai who 2007 say bps 15 ct post PR hai waho mojada packege mai pre. Mature increment ka haqdar hai plz reply me our 16 scale mai koi mushkil tu nhi.

42. Irfan khan says:

Dear Shumaila g, please tell me, what is meant by special pay/ allowance equal to 40 % are not eligible for upgradation in the notification.

43. muhammad shafiq says:

i am asking headmaster of kpk school are getting scale 17 when it will be upgraded

44. Azmat Ullah says:

There is a difference between up gradation and allowance.
    16 scale molazmeen ko to allowance de rahy hyn upgradation nahi de rhy.notification k part f mein wazeh hy k 2010 k baad upgradation leny walo ko fori upgradation nahi milly gi.
    Allowance compensatory ho ya koi our allowance wo to milna chahiye

45. Azmat Ullah says:

Let me tell all the kpk servants of bps 16 that according to notification they are eligible for compensatory allowance because upgradation enhances basic pay and pension while allowances do not affect the basic pay and pension.
    Mazeed ye k upgradation k liye pechly 5 saal mein upgradation na honey ki shart rakhi gai hy Jo k 15 scale tak molazmeen k liye maloom ho rahi hy.16 scale Waldo k liye to allowance hy up gradation nahi.therefore,they strongly deserve of compensatory allowance.
    Madam,what is your analysis about my comments.

46. zakiullah says:

Notional upgradation is not new but it is a formula that a person working on the grade will work on it but the benefit will be equal to the nextgrade. In liue is another terminology

47. Muhammad Shahzad says:

Hi....About the notification in 2014 & also with this notification... the employees in kpk universities will be upgraded or not....and why contract employees are not upgraded...
    let me clear please...

48. bashir says:

Respected madam:main education dprmt main CT post 2007 main BPS14 se bps15 ko upgrade howa ta.ab main upgradation ka haqdr ho ya koi qanoni rokawat mujod hai.plz guaide me.thanks

49. Muhammad Arsalan says:

I am promoted as SST BPS 16 on 1/11/2014, prior to this post i am PST and upgraded to PSHT BPS 15 on 2013, according to Govt: policy. Am i elegible to be upgraded as per Govt: notification 2015.

50. saeedullah shah says:

Respected Madam.
    i have been appointed against the vacant post of CT through NTS on 25 March 2015. am i elegible to be upgraded as per govt. notification.

51. fazal malik says:

In one step up gradation, may the premature increment in allowed ?

52. Mohammad Shafiq says:

Dear Mam I have selected as sub accountant bps 14 in finance dept KPK on 27th of May 2015 now pleaz tell me whether I will be upgraded to bps 15 or not.?

53. shumaila khan says:

M working in edu dpt as ct on bps 15 from 2012. In the same year the post is upgraded to wht will b the criteria of upgradation for us? Iz their any chance? Nd hv u any info ab8 bane on sst reqriutment? What date is fixed for the last hearing by high court peshawar?

54. shumaila khan says:

Aoa.plz clear about m.phl allownc.thnx

55. Bills sst says:

Respected madem
    May I not convey my msg properly

56. Abdul Shakoor says:

Please upload Formula for BS 16 to 17 Compensatory Allowance.

57. Bills sst says:

I was appointed as pst in edu. Depart. (Kpk) in 2004.
    In 2007 scale was upgraded to 9. Again scale was upgraded to 12 in 2012.
    In May 2014, I was appointed on adhoc basis as sst in bps 16.
    From May 2014, I was taking fresh salary of 16 and my salary is not fixed when move from 12 to 16.
    My question is, should my salary b fixed or not???

58. abdul karim khan says:

Sister shumaila please explain .What is notional upgradetion? is it new terminology in account mater?

59. zakiullah says:

I need this answer plz

60. zakiullah says:

Dear madam I was appointed as SET in 2005 in education department. We have a time scale that after ten years is service we will be upgraded to 17 now in November I will reach to that date so if the government will give me compensatory allowance will it affect my upgradation and if it will not. Will it stop after 17

61. Syed Ilyas Ahmad Kaka khel says:

Salam Respected Sister, I m performing my duties as DM ( Drawing Mistress) in KPK Edu. Deptt.since 21-10-1993. I m MA, B.Ed since 2000 as well. I was promoted To SDM post wef 20-02-2013 as per Govt order. Now it is asked that whether I m eligible for the recently announced Special Compensatory Allowance in kpk budget 2015-16.

62. muhammad usman khan says:

kia 16 scale ka compensatory allowance ka pata chla k ye kia hai?

63. Syed Ilyas Ahmad Kaka khel says:

Dear Sister Assalamo Alaikom, I m Govt. teacher performing my duties since 21-10-1993. I was promoted from DM post to SDM post on 21-2-2013. So now it is asked that whether I m eligible for the Compensatory Allownce as per KPK notification, plz. With best Regards

64. shams says:

Dear madam plz tell us about those teachers freshly appointed in 2014 in bps 16 through NTS. Whether they would be given special compensation allowance instead of ugradation.

65. abdul haq says:

i was appointed as sst bps 16 through nts test in may 2014, am i illegible for the compensatory allowance equal to bps-17 as announced in the notification, and plz mention how much it will be.

66. gulumar says:

Respected Madam, Aoa,
    Please FATA Employees ke bari me lekh dejaie ke ye Federal Employees hi ya Provincial, Agar Federal hi to en ko house rent jesi bohat se Federal employees saholiat muiaser nahi plz Clear what they Count KPK Provincial or Federal ???????

67. SAEED SHAH says:

salam dear madam i am a pst teacher and was upgraded to BPS 7 TO BPS 12 in 2007 so will you tell me that now i will get which BPS

68. Muhammad Asif khan says:

Dear madam Assalam o alekum

I am working in social welfare and special education department as a computer operator since May 2007. As a result of 18th amendment we have been transfered to provincial set up .... So submission is that will this up gradation apply to the devolved employees ???

69. anika says:

Dear admin i m inducted as TT (theology teacher) bps 15 in the current year 'april 2015, m i eligible for the upgradation to bps 16???

70. Azmat Ullah says:

As servants with BPS 16 are not being upgraded but they are awarded with allowance of compensation therefore l think all servants in 16 should be entitled of allowance.

71. Azmat Ullah says:

Respected madam,
    I was PST and upgraded from BPS 7 to BPS 12 in 2012.Then l was promoted to SST in BPS 16 in 2014.As my cadre has been changed then may l expect of having compensatory allowance or not?

72. habib ur rahman says:

Mai 2012 mai SAT bps16 ko promote howa hon to kia ye compensatory allowance mujay mil sakta hay?is waqt mera basic pay 22000 hay.

73. nadeemkhan says:

Dear if you pls can let me know what about those employes of BPS-16 who are appointed after 2010 i.e 2011,12,13,and 2014.Are they eligible for the said special allowance of BPS-16.

74. hamid says:

Salam R/Sir

may PTI Govt se naprat karta hoo os may maturity nahy hy na os ko tariqa ata hy ak den newspaper may upagradition BPS 1 to BPS 16 karta hy our dosray din BPS 1 to BPS 14 or BPS15 karta hy our sory joot bolta hy os CM Perveez Khattak be mental hy app nahy karsakty hoo too pir promised q karty hoo app nay q clerical staff ko upgrade kia app nay Technical staff k sath ziadaty k hy our aby b technical staff may interest nahy lay rahoo hoo. hy kissa insaf hy tareek insaf valoo app nay technical staff ko berbad kia.plz Technical staff BPS 1 to BPS16 ko upgrade karloo verna Allah app ko maff nahy karyga

75. naveed says:

Great work done by KP Govt

76. sattar says:

Kia federal employee k ley kohee chance hay upgradation ka jesay kpk me hua.

77. Muhammad Wisal says:

Para (f) of the notification reveals that those provincial govt employees who have been upgraded enblock or individually in the last five years starting from 1/07/2010 are not eligible for up gradation.

Now the question is:-
    Does it mean those who were in 15 or 12 personal scale since 2007 but their post upgraded for 9&7 to 15 & 12 in 2012????

78. imdad hussain ct says:

according to the notification am I eligible for up gradation because I was promoted from PST BPS 12 to CT BPS 15 on 2013 answer me please

79. Hamid says:

Dear Sir, plz guide me keh jab Assistant BS-11 main thy to 14 mil gia phr Stenographer jo 12 main thy wo bi 14 main ho gy. mgr ab phr Assistant BS 14 sy 16 main ja rahy hain to kia Stenographer ko b chance mily ga up-gradation ka?

80. farman says:

Kpk revised pay scale is required

81. farman says:

Revised pay scale 2015 chart is available. If available than plz upload on site

82. muhammad tawab says:

salam madam
    please telme whats mean by special allowence

83. Faheemsadiq says:

Dear madam how can i change my e mail address in pifra . I put wrong e mail address. I cant recieve my salary slip. Tanx

84. Wajid Ur Rehman says:

Dear Madam!
    I am Wajid, a PET (Physical Education Teacher) BPS-15. My date of appointment is 2006. I have availed 2010 increase during Zardari & ANP Govt. I thing, that increase was very huge but I don't know the range of that increase. Now, my upgradation possible ?

85. zainab Amjad says:

Salam . I want to ask that the people who were appointed against bps 16 through NTS is this notification applicable to them???

86. zainab Amjad says:

Salam. . Miss Saima main nay ap say yeah puchna hay k jo log 2014 main appoint huy bps 16 main through NTS unka kia hoga

87. Mudasir Khan says:

Dear Borther,, as far as i know that the matter from BS 16 to 17 on notional basis in KPK their is committee constituted in by KP Govt. and is chance of upto 10000 special allowance with the conditions as in the above up-gradation Notification Para-1 (f)

88. Salahguddin khan says:

is BPS 16 Employees of Universities are included in currently upgraded employees or not?

89. muhammad tawab says:

bps 16 walay teacher middil sa high school ma jatay tha.
    kia ab jo takreebn ziyda teacher 16 ho jaaen gay. to kia ye sb b midle sa high ma chala jaaen gay.

90. muhammad tawab says:

salam madam
    may dm teacher hon. bps 15 2007 ma mila tah. ab mari DPC ho rahi hay 1st august tk ho jaae gi.
    please aap mujay ye bataaen k ma budget wala grade 16 lon yaa dpc wala.
    please repleme.
    ma aapka mshkoor rahonga

91. zia ur rehman says:

dear shumaila kamal i want to add you on the face book plz consider it and waiting for you adding me on your facebook id.

92. Aman Ullah Khan says:

Is notification k baqya pages nahi hai. Wo bhi upload kar do

93. shakeel ahmad says:

Salam dear sister i m arbic teacher in education since 1995 Dear sister our post upgraded to bps 15 in 2007 in 2012 kpk edu deptt upgraded the post of ct pet tt etc either i eligble for this one step or not thanks

94. imdad hussain ct says:

I promoted from PST BPS 12 to CT BPS 14 on 2013 my question is this am I eligible for upgradation according this noticefication kpk

95. Altaf Hussain says:

Aoa. Admin your efforts are worth bollions of praises and appericiations. i have been inducted through nts as ct-15. In 2014. Am i eligeble for 16. ? Ans plz

96. M Anwar says:

Aoa . Madam 2012 may kuch logo ko 1 sclae upgrade kia tha aur kuch ko 2 step upgrade kia tha . Kia ham ko one step upgrade kia jayaga.

97. Nauman says:

Cant say for sure but we can guess. The notification says "allowance equal to the difference of notional upgradation from Bps 16 to 17 in lieu of upgradation". it means allowance equal to estimated difference in pay of Bps 16 & 17 will be granted in place of upgradation.
    therefore special allowance will be given to the employees in bps 16 which will be equal to the amount of increase in their pay if they were upgraded to bps 17.
    moreover finance dept will issue the explanatory note soon which will make it clear InshaAllah.

98. mushtaq Ahmad says:

Madam thanks for your favour,
    I have served against CT in BPS-14 in 2012 and was upgraded in BPS-15 then.
    I have been promoted as SST-BPS-16 in 2012 just one month after all those upgradations. I wonna ask about my position of the availability of compensatory allowance. plz clearify me about my eligibility, so for as the compensatory allowance is concerned.

99. sajawal khan says:

dear sister shumaila kamal please mojhe apne facebook friend list me add kr k mashkoor frma dey.

100. Nizam ud Din says:

Dear Shumaila is upgradtion mai FATA k Health employees shamil hain ya nahi?

101. afnan says:

dear madam i want to ask that whether like the up gradation the special compensatory allowance for the B-16 is also just for the employees who were not upgraded until 07/2010 or it will be granted to all the govt employees in B-16. I am an office assistant and this post was upgraded last year to B-16. will i be given that special allowance or not?

102. Mukhtar Mohmand says:

Dear Madam,
    Please Sub-Engineers ki new scales kya hoga.pehaly BPS 11 tha./

103. adil shahzad says:

This upgraradation is very discriminating. A few employees got double advantage and same nothing.
    Where there are no conditions for BPS 16 Contemporary allowance.
    We curse at such discriminating policies.

104. umarkhan says:

Assalam o Alaikom,
    Dear Shumaila Kamal,
    I am a provincial Government servant of KPK..
    My Basic pay was: 20400/=
    My Scale is: 11
    Now I have been upgraded to 12.
    .Pleas tell me in detail with thanks about my Revised New Basic Pay in Grade 12.

105. saima says:

Dear Shumaila.. If employees in BPS 16 will get special allowance in place of upgradation. Then what about such special allowance for employees in BPS-17. Thanks

106. Muhammad Sohail says:

I was a primary teacher, in 2011 I was appointed as a SST through public service commission on open merit. Started initial stage of BPS 16.
    My question is that I was appointed or selected but not upgraded, do I also will be given compensatory allowance?

• Dear Muhammad Sohail I think you are eligible for the compensation allowance as u r not upgraded.

• mushtaq Ahmad says:

madam i have got upgradation in 2012 but after the very upgradation i was promoted to sst post against 16 grade, would you like to clarify my position so far as compensatory allowance is concerned.

107. Ihsan Ahmed jamali says:

Mam kpk waloon ko"compensatry allownce difference k matlab kia ha plz define clearly

108. Attaullah Shah says:

Salam: Aap ka bahut bahut shukria, jo aap ham jaise mulazmeen ko update rakne ki khedmaat anjam dai rehi hai. mera swal ye hai ke mai KPK ke Education Deparartment mai CT post pr BPS.15 mai 2008 se kam kr raha hun, tu kia mery BP.16 mai jany mai koye rukawat tu nahi hai?

109. Dilawar khan says:

Dear madam. What about federal govt upgradation of clerical staff as same kpk

110. Irshad says:

Dear Madam, I am serving in District Judiciary as computer operator. In 2012, Peshawar High Court, upgraded our posts from BPS-12 to BPS-14. Now the question is that, whether the current upgradation will be applicable on my post/scale? It is pertinent to note that the said upgradation was issued by Peshawar High court only for Lower courts computer operator on his own behalf.

111. zia ur rehman says:

Dear Shumaila
    and whats about the federal govt employees........... have received more benefit or just list different from the previous pay / pay scale.

112. Ihsan Ahmed jamali says:

"Special compensatry allownce difference on notional upgradation in leu of upgradation " ka matlab kia ha do under stand me dear madam lot of thanks

• Dear Ihsan Ahmed jamali the clarification of the same will be issued soon.

• Abrar Hussain says:

Dear Sis . is ka mtlb ye hay k ju emplooyee BPS 16 may ho un ko compensatory allowance milay ga . mtlb aik scale upgrade hokr wo bps 17 may jatha hay liken yaha pr 16 k lay tu upgradtion nae . s lay 16 say 17 tk jatthay howay salary main ju diff hoga 17 denay ki jaga un ko wwo allowance dia jay ga. hum ye be keh skthay hay k 16 may reh kr bps 17 ka salary enjoy kray ga.

114. nisar khan says:

Still lift us confused about BPS-16. Anyone can clear?

115. Sharafat khan says:

Dear Shumaila,
    I am working on BPS 15 , we got it in 2007 , are we able to get one step promotion now? Or there is any condition for us also?

116. Faheemsadiq says:

Dear madam i was appointed in 15.09.2007in bps9 ten on BA I was upgraded to the B.14 . In 2012 our posts are upgraded to B.15 . So what about me.

117. Mian Irshad says:

Sister Shamaila, what about the revised fixation.

118. nafeesn says:

Dear madam clerks aes main hai k nhe jo aes sy pehly upgrade howy hain please clerfy it thanks

119. Tajammal says:

in Punjab?

120. Junaid Khan says:

Respected Madam!!!! When will the Federal Govt: issue New Revised Payscale Notification????

121. saima says:

What about for BPS-17

122. imtiaz ali says:

Salam shumail hope u well be fine!reason of my emale that, accoding to the budget speech for BS 16 to BS 17 I d'nt clear about this that they are equal the salary of 16 and 17 or they r equall the allownces if they r increas so hw much the salary of 16 in 2015 budget cos now my basic pay 11600 total salary 33600 tnx

123. NAEEM UDDIN says:

what about bps 16 i m not understand yet

124. Muhammad Wisal Kakakhel says:

Respected Sister special thanks for maintaining this useful site. How to download this notification? Can you mail it to please?

125. shahid khan says:

Dear shumaila please simplify the Bs 16 matter

• Any One can explain the question of Mr. Shahid Aslam. As I also not confirm about the point of BPS-16?

• Nauman says:

from the notification it seems that special allowance will be given to the employees in bps 16 which will be equal to the amount of increase in their pay if they were upgraded to bps 17. but the point which is unclear is that weather this special allowance will be equal to the difference in the basic pay between the two scales or it is about the whole salary(including Adhoc Allowances)? i hope it will be clear after the issuance of explanatory note

126. M.Z.Iqbal says: