Last Updated on October 31, 2021 by Galaxy World
Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination National Internship Program (NIP) has issued Notification No. 2-15/2013-NIP/Admin dated 07-02-2018 in connection with Establishment of Regional Cluster Officers of Prime Minister Youth Training Scheme (PMYTS).
The following Regional /Cluster Offices of Prime minister’s Youth Scheme (PTYTS) under National Internship Program ,Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination are hereby Established with immediate effects until further orders:
The Regional /cluster office In-charge shall be entitled for :-
- Office vehicle to be maintained at Regional/ Custer Office.
- One Drive for official vehicle.
- One Naib Qasid / Chowkidar for Regional / Cluster Office.
- 300 Ltr POL allowed per month.
- The Intern Monitor (s) posted at the station shall assist the cluster in-charge in performance of his official duties.
- Laptop and Desktop computer and printer alongwith stationary and other items will be provide for the Regional / Cluster Office.
- Expenditure on telephone will be borne by NIP office.
- The cluster in-change will remain for two days at Regional / Cluster and for three days in field for monitoring.
- NIP office order of even number dated 31-01-2018 may be treated as modified to the above extent.
- This issues with the approval of competent authority.
Special thanks to Mr. Ahtsham Ahmad Chaudhry for sending the copy of the Notification of Establishment of Regional Cluster Officers of Prime Minister Youth Training Scheme (PMYTS).