Government of the Punjab, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department has issued letter on 18-07-2019 in connection with Regularization of Women Medical Officers /Medical Officers (BPS-17) Working in Hospitals on Contract Basis. Detail is as under:
I am directed to refer to the subject cited above and to state that Competent Authority has directed to submit the following documents in favor of all such Woman Medical Officer/Medical Officer (BS-17) working on contract basis in Hospitals/Institutions falling under administrative control of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department:
- The contract employee shall furnish an affidavit stating therein that he/she shall serve initially for a period of 03 years in periphery under administrative control of P&SHD after regularization of his/her services.
- Documentary evidence (i-e appointment orders, extension orders of contract, charge assumption reports e.t.c.) should be furnished regarding extension of Contract from time to time without any break.
- A certificate should be furnished by the concerned Head of Institute mentioning therein that the contract employee has continuously been serving for a period not less than four years and he/she is found eligible for appointment on regular basis upon this experience.
- He/She may be asked to provide copies of credentials i-e educational documents, valid PMDC Registration, charge assumption reports etc.
- A certificate should be furnished by the concerned authority mentioning therein that he/she has been appointed on a special pay package.
- He/She may be asked to provide his/her PERs signed by HOD and duly forwarded by Head of the Institution.
Further details are available at the copy of the letter. Special thanks to Mr. Zahid Khan for sending the copy of the letter of Regularization of Women Medical Officers /Medical Officers (BPS-17) working in Hospitals on Contract Basis.