- Sindh Public Service Commission has announced Online Applications for Combined Competitive Examination 2020 (CCE-2020). Last date to submit the application is 02-09-2019. Detail is as under:
Online Applications through SPSC for Combined Competitive Examination 2020
1. Online applications are invited for Combined Competitive Examination (CCE)-2020 for recruitment to posts of BPS-16 & 17 in various Department under the Government of Sindh.
2. The allowance of the posts will be awarded according to the number of posts available in different departments.
(i) Both male and female including differently abled persons, who are citizens of Pakistan, domiciled and permanent residents of Sindh. They must having at least 2nd Division Bachelor`s degree between the age of 21 to 30 years as on September 2019 are eligible.
(ii) In case of candidates from the scheduled caste, the upper age limit shall be 31 years on 01 September 2019.
(iii) In case of candidates domiciled in Sindh who are serving in the Federal Govt. / Sindh Govt: with a total continuous service of at least four years as on 01 September 2019, the upper age limit shall be 35 years.
NOTE: 1. Employees of Autonomous / Semi autonomous Local bodies are not eligible for concession mentioned in 4 (iii) above.
2. SPSC takes pride in regularizing CCE on an annual basis,. Accordingly, conditions of three attempts has been applied effective CCE-2019.
3. CEE-2010 will be conducted on the basis of Revised Syllabus.
5. Rules, Revised Syllabus and recommended books could be seen on Sindh Public Service Commission website.
6. OUOTA FOR FEMALE. MINORITIES AND DIFFERENTLY ABLED PERSONS.
(As per policy of the Governments of Sindh).
Examination Centers for CCE-2020
7. The Examination for OPTIONAL subjects will be conduced at Heads Office, Hyderabad, for COMPULSORY subject the examination will be held at the following centers:
(The Commission, however, reserves the right to modify list of enters based on the number of candidates).
8. SCREENING TEST
Depending on the number of candidates, the Commission may conduct the Screening Test in the month of October, 2019. Qualifying candidates will be allowed to appear in the written part of the examination to be held in November/December, 2019, tentatively-
Advice to Candidates
9. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO:-
(i). Deposit RS-1000/= as examination fee in the nearest Govt: Treasury/State Bank of Pakistan/ National bank of Pakistan under the Head of Account "C02101-. Organ of State-Exam Fee (SPSC Receipts)" on or before the closing date.
(ii) Fill in the Online Form and check it carefully before submission on or before Monday, 02 September, 2019.
(iii) Choose the optional subjects correctly and in accordance with prescribed Revised Syllabus.
(iv) Options e.g. Domicile, Age, Qualification, Examination Center and Optional subjects once exercised shall be not charged after the closing date.
(v) Enter correct CNIC No. & date of birth in Online Form, Wrong entry shall lead to rejection of candidates.
(vi) In case of any query, the candidates may contract on (022) 9200162, 9200694, 9200246, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special thanks to Mr. Zahid Khan for sending the copy of the advertisement of Online Applications for Combined Competitive Examination 2020 (CCE-2020) through Sindh Public Service Commission.