Last Updated on February 10, 2020 by Galaxy World
It is to share here that Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission has announced Junior Clerks Vacancies. Last date to apply for these vacancies is 15-10-2019. The willing candidates can apply for these jobs before the closing date. Detail of vacancies is as under:
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission Jobs
|Name of Post||No of Vacancies||Zone / Quota||Domicile||Place of Posting|
|Junior Clerk (BPS-11) male & Female||07 Vacancies||Zone 1=01
Zone 2 = 01
Zone 3 = 01
Zone 5 = 01
Female Quota = 03
- You can apply online without any fee payment at KPPSC.
- The candidates must be the residents of the province KPK.
- The age limit for the candidates must be between 18 years to 30 years as on 15th October 2019.
- The authority can cancel the advertisement, increase or decrease the number of posts.
- The candidates will be informed about the test via sms / KPPSC website.
- The department will give no TA/ DA for the purpose of coming candidates for test or interview.
- The KP Public Service Commission will inform the students about the interview for the students who will clear the test vis sms and via call letter.
- You can read further details at the copy of the advertisement.
You may also like: Rescue 1122 Vacancies in KPK October 2019