Last Updated on October 30, 2021 by Galaxy World
Federal Public Service Commission has issued Notification on 01-04-2020 in connection with Relaxation in Submission of Documents & Medical Certificates FPSC. Details are as under:
Relaxation in Submission of Documents / Medical Certificates
In pursuance of Pandemic of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and prevailing National Circumstances, Federal Public Service Commission expounds following Clarifications/Instructions:
- The closing dates for submission of requisite documents with respect to different General Recruitment cases would be relaxed on case to case basis up to two weeks after lifting of look down in their respective cities to accommodate the hardships of the candidates.
- Medical certification required in certain General Recruitment cases would be accepted even after the closing date. This is on case to case basis up to two weeks after lifting of lockdown in their respective cities.
- However, the candidates are advised to keep their documents / Medical Certificates ready and send thereof at the earliest to complete the recruitment process timely.
- Consolidated Advertisement to be published during the month of April 2020 would be clubbed and published with Consolidated Advertisement to be published In May 2020.
- FPSC has granted 15 days of relaxation on case to case to submit documents for Candidates.
- The Federal Public Service will accept the Medical Fitness Certificate required even after the due date.
- FPSC will not announce any advertisement in April. All advertisements they will announce in May 2020.
- Candidates should keep ready their documents and medical certificates on as early as possible basis.