Last Updated on October 30, 2021 by Galaxy World
Government of Sindh, School Education & Literacy Department has issued a Notification on 10-06-2021 in connection with Paper Pattern & Schedule of SSC and HSC Annual Exams 2021 Sindh.
Schedule of SSC and HSC Annual Exams 2021 Sindh
In continuation of this department’s Notification of even number dated 22-03-2021, the schedule of Annual Examination 2021 is as under:
- SSC Part-II Annual Examination 2021 will start from 5th July 2021
- HSC Part-II Annual Exams the Boards will start from 26th July 2021
- The Education Boards will give only the papers of elective subjects.
- The paper pattern consists of 50% Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) 30%, Short Questions 30%, and long questions 20%.
The government of Sindh College Education Department has also issued the Notification on 10th June 2021 and issued the following instructions:
Paper Pattern & Instructions for HSC Exams
Paper pattern and other exams related instructions are as under:
- Higher Secondary School Exams, the Boards will start with effect from 26-07-2021
- The Boards will give the exams of HSC-I after HSC-II exams/Assessment.
- The HSC exams 2021 are only in elective subjects.
- Boards will conduct the examinations from a 60% condensed revised syllabus.
- Paper Pattern is as under:
- 50% MCQs
- 30% Short Answers
- 20% Long Answers
- No practical exams, the education Boards, will conduct.
- Invigilation and assessment by College Education Department staff would be an essential service
- Vaccination of all staff teaching & non-teaching must the concerned ensure.
You may also like: Revised Date Sheet FBISE Annual Exams 2021