Last Updated on December 30, 2022 by Galaxy World
BISE Lahore Assistant to Sub Examiners Jobs is available on a pure contract basis. The willing candidates can apply for these Lahore Board jobs before the closing date and time.
BISE Lahore Assistant to Sub Examiners Jobs 2023
- The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education invites applications for hiring employees. Both male and female candidates can apply. The candidates shall be selected as per eligibility criteria. These vacancies are on a Contract basis. The board seeks services from the following cities:-
Situation Vacant in BISE Lahore
The vacancies are available to fill the positions from Assistant to Head Examiner. The employment is based on the first and second Annual Examination 2023 of Secondary Schools and Intermediate. The jobs are on the base of daily wages and are contract-based.
The minimum Education required is Graduation. Candidates who have are having qualifications Equal to or more than Graduation can apply.
Candidates can download the application form for available posts from the website of BISE Lahore.
Candidates should attach the following documents with their applications:-
- Attested copy of CNIC
- Attested copy of Educational certificates
How to Apply?
- Download the form from. The website and fill it.
- Attach the copies of the required documents and send them to the R&E Section of the office by hand or Post.
Last date to Apply
The last date to apply is 31st January 2023.
- Application download from the website of the board is accepted.
- If the board received applications after the due date, will reject them.
- The Board will select the candidates on the basis of interviews.
- Experienced candidates will get preference.
You may also like: Extension Winter Vacation 2022-23 Punjab
On 30-12-2022 Punjab Public Service Commission announced a number of recent PPSC Vacancies. The candidates can also apply for these vacancies if they think they are suitable for these vacancies. They should check the required qualification etc before they apply.