Last Updated on February 22, 2023 by Galaxy World
Applications for Punjab Workers Welfare Fund’s Balloting for Hajj 2023 have been demanded from the workers of industry and miners. The details are as under:
The Demand for Applications for Punjab Workers Welfare Fund’s Balloting for Hajj 2023
Punjab Welfare Funds is sending 10 Industrial Workers for Hajj from all over Punjab. The Workers Welfare Fund will conduct a Draw on this concern. Candidates working in industries can send Applications.
Hajj Draw for Industrial Workers
Punjab Workers Welfare Fund is holding a draw for Hajj for Industrial Workers. The Industrial Workers who are eligible can send Applications. This draw will be conducted for Hajj 2023. The Office will send 10 winners to Hajj. The Workers Welfare Fund of Punjab will bear all the expenses.
The Eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The workers of age between 40 years to 60 years.
- Males and Females both are eligible to submit applications.
- The worker comes upon the definition of Worker as per PORA-2010.
- The worker has to submit an Oath for not having done Hujj before under any Hujj scheme of any Government department.
- The worker should have approval under any scheme of social
Security or Employers Benefit Institution.
- The worker works in an industry that pays tax or Profit share under the Punjab Workers Welfare Fund act 2019, and Partnership Act 2021. The worker needs to submit a copy of paid taxes by the industry.
The candidates have to submit the following documents along Application form:
- CNIC copy of Worker
- Challan Copy of paid Tax by Industrial institution
- Employment or Attested letter of Service
- Social Security or Employers Old Age Benefit Card
- The Industrial Institution card
How to Apply?
Candidates can send Applications toll 8th March 2023 to the concerned Office Assistant Mines Labour Commissioner. Candidates must attach all required documents with their Applications. After the analysis of applications, the office will hold the draw. 10 winners of the Draw they will send for Hajj 2023.
You may also like: Grant Executive Allowance 2023