Last Updated on March 19, 2023 by Galaxy World
There are a number of Stenotypists Vacancies in the Ministry of Water Resources 2023. The institute seeks literate and experienced employees to fill the vacant positions. Applications are invited for appointment in the Ministry of Water Resources to fill the following temporary vacancies The details about the available posts are as follows:
latest Stenotypists Vacancies in Ministry of Water Resources 2023
|Sr no||Name of post||BPS||Qualification||Age limit||Quota||No of posts|
Minimum speed of 80(40w.p.min shorthand) typing respectively
Must be computer literate
|18 to 25||Open merit -02
Open merit- Disabled quota-02
Punjab open merit – 04
The Punjab women Quota-01
Punjab- Minority Quota-01
Sindh(R) – open merit
SINDH (R) – Women Quota
KPK- Open merit-01
|02||Lower Division Clerk||BPS-09||Matric
Minimum typing speed 30 w.p.m.
03 weeks basics IT training course (including MS Office) conducted by NITB is mandatory after selection before completion of the probation period
|18 to 25||Punjab in (including- ICT) open merit||01|
How to Apply
- Apply online on the national job portal website njp.gov.pk & fill up the application form properly.
- Improperly filled-up or incomplete application forms will not be entertained.
- The last date for submission of the application form is 03 April 2023.
- For further information, visit National job portal website njp.gov.pk
Terms and Conditions
- The recruitment shall be made in accordance with the establishment division recruitment policy dated 22.10.2014.
- General age relaxation of five years is admissible under the rules. Age relaxation will be granted as per the establishment division’s M. No.9/2/91-R-5 dated 28-11-2000 and clarification dated 24-26-2010.
- Implementation of a 2% quota reserved for disabled candidates will be observed as per the rules.
- Candidates already in government service must apply through the proper channel and would be required to produce the NOC at the time of the interview.
- Copies of testimonials are not required to be attached. Original documents will be examined at the time of the interview.
- In the case of any false or forged information or fake documents, the ministry reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage ( even after employment, if so discovered later) and will initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Only those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for the test or interview.
- The Ministry of Water Resources reserves the right to increase or decrease the vacancies or cancel the recruitment process in part or whole at any stage without assigning any reason (s).
Candidates must be contacted at phone number 051-9244875.
There are also available civilian jobs in Pakistan Navy on a regular basis for police constables, LDC, UDC, Assistants, Class IV employees, and many more.